3

Back at the Salvatore Boarding House

"Now that I think about it, he kinda looks familiar" Elissa referred to the boy, "He's kind of cute."

"Elissa, is this gonna be another one of those situations where you fall for the bad guy?"

"I don't know, it depends on how the bad guy treats me." Elissa replies with a little smirk on her face.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious." Damon looked as if he were thinking.

"Trust me, I am being so, for real." Elissa patted the brunette on his chest.

Kai grunted as he was waking up. Damon turned around hearing them, "You're awake good" Damon said as Kai looked down seeing he was tied up,"Now for the Q&A portion of the evening"

"Let me guess. I answer right, I get a pork rind." Kai said looking at Damon, "Wrong, I get a poker"

"What? No, No, No. These are for me" Damon replied, as he put the pork rinds behind his back, "You just get the poker"

"Yeah. you don't have to do that" Kai stated.

"No?" Damon responded.

"We're on the same team." Kai said.

"Really" Bonnie replied, "do you always try and kill your teammates?" Bonnie asked.

Kai looked away from her changing the subject, "The most important thing is that you have your magic back. It worked. What, you-you didn't really think I'd kill Damon, did you?" Kai asked, "Heh heh. In what universe does that makes sense? Who would kill 1/4 of our population? I'm not a monster."

"I knew Bonnie would show up. She always comes back, all 13 times, and I knew with the right motivation. She'd be able to access her magic, although I-I did get a little worried with all your bickering that Damon's life wouldn't be enough motivation, so I got Elissa to get closer to Damon so she could convince you to always go back" Kai explained.

"So you did all that just to make sure I would have my magic back?" Bonnie questioned.

"Of course I did, because your magic is the key, to getting the hell out of here." Kai said

"Wait...you're the boy from my dreams" Elissa put two and two together.

"That's right, cupcake." He grinned looking over at me, "But they weren't dreams, well most of them weren't, I read your little diary and found out some pretty interesting things but when I read that you were having dreams about me let's just say I used it to my advantage."

"Well, that's not good." Elissa sighed.

Kai just sat there smiling.

     __

Damon and Elissa were in the living room listening to Kai talk about nonsense for the past few hours.

"And of course, I broke into the Oval Office and took a picture of myself at the window looking all j.f.k, but then I was like wait how am I gonna get these photos developed? an-", Kai was saying before Damon interrupted.

"Oh, my God! Just answer the damn question. How are we gonna get out of this twilight zone?" Damon asked Kai.

"I got a question for you first, why do you think we're stuck on a repeating loop of may 10, 1994, Doomed to relieve a solar eclipse forever and ever and ever?" Kai questioned.