13

"What receptacle of magic am I not thinking of?" Elena asked.

"Let me give you a hint scorned lover." Damon was talking about Qetsiyah.

"Oh yeah." I keep forgetting about that.

"Katherine?" Elena guessed, wrong.

"Older." Damon told her

"Silas." She got warmer.

"Hotter."

"I don't know. Silas was definitely hot."  Elena told him.

"Ugh." Damon scrunched his face.

"Qetsiyah. Her blood is in Silas' headstone. It's filled with magic."

"Yep! So in Bonnieland, that means that an island off Nova Scotia is a big magical battery waiting to be tapped. We just need to remind bonnie of that." Damon explained, he just didn't know that it wasn't on the island.

"And what reminded you?" Elena asked Damon.

"I was gonna plan a trip there, change of scenery, you know. There's only so much you can take if Mystic Falls on repeat." Those two disgust me, but that's nothing new, because cute and fuzzy is disgusting, bleh.

"Oh, thank God. You two together is still totally revolting to me. Finally, a familiar feeling. Luke didn't take me over completely." Kai smiled, his smiled was just so nice to me.

"That nice." I told him.

"What the hells he doing here?" Jeremy walked in.

"Hi."

__

Kai was trying to fix the ascendant, Elena and Damon filled Jeremy in on what was going on. And well I was sitting there watching Kai fix the ascendant.

"People don't change just like that." Jeremy stated.

"People usually don't merge with their siblings either." Damon said back.

"Uh. For the record, I would have been fine with any of other qualities, you know, the hair, whole gay thing— you know, maybe not the height actually."

"You seriously believe this?" Jeremy asked us.

"Doesn't matter what they think, he'll help." I told him.

"Look. Im not saying that we have to like him, but if there's a way for us to tell Bonnie how she can get out—"

Jeremy cut Elena off, "We should trust a guy that changed personalities overnight?"

"Think of it like Elena in reverse" kai stood up, "You know, she was human, pure, dating the hood Salvatore. Then she became an undead blood vacuum, stopped caring about right and wrong, and started dating the bad one."

"That's not how it happened." Elena told him.

"Hmm. Im sure I missed a detail or two, but I'm just paraphrasing what Damon told me in the prison world." Kai informed her, that was kind of how it happened though, not to pick sides or anything.

"Speaking of, there's a witch over there we'd like to save, so why don't you get your Gemini jumper cables and fix that thing?" Damon asked him.

__

Kai was finished with the ascendant.

"So I can't send us back physically, but I can probably send a part of us back." Kai told us.