1

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                         𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 slowly sang along to the song 'All for me' by Mariah the scientist, she's been listening to her more often since Mariah music have been her mood lately

"What does she have on me, what does she have" Serenity mumbled lowly walking down the quiet hallway of the hospital she worked at, she had a total of two more hours before her shift ends.

Her feet was aching badly from walking in her crocs, she should've worn some sneakers if this would gonna happen. Every time she walked an aching strikes her whole body.

Her back was killing her, along with her side. She just couldn't wait until she got home and laid in her bed and took the longest nap in her life.

"Nurse Greene, you have an patient for blood test in room 304" Serenity heard an voice behind her, she turned her head nodding it letting them know she heard them.

Luckily she was on the same floor as the patient, she just has to get the winged infusion set, along with Alcohol wipes and Cotten balls since she knew they barley filled up the jars on the floor.

Pushing open the door to get the tools, she grabbed everything she needed along with some Syringes and Lancets. Once she was done she walked out of the door again going towards 304.

knocking on the door alerting them I would be stepping in any moment, Serenity gave them a few seconds before she pushed open the door giving the patient an smile.

She made sure to take her airpod pros out of her ear before she stepped in.

"I'm nurse Greene, I'm here to give you your shots. If you don't mind could you take an seat on the bed?" Serenity asked giving the two people in front of her a smile.

"Mommy, I don't wanna shot"

"You have to get one, you wanna play football right?" The little boy nodded his head with a frown, and slowly walked over towards the bed stepping on the stand climbing up onto it.

"It's not gonna hurt, it's just gonna be a small pinch" Serenity spike putting some hand sanitizer on her hands, grabbing the blue gloves slipping them on.

"But pinches hurt" He frowned staring at serenity wrap the blue latex Tourniquet around his arm, serenity shook her head smiling a little bit.

"I'll give you an lollipop out of that jar, if you be an big boy for me. Can you do that?" He quickly nodded his head, making serenity nod her head.

Opening the alcohol wipe, she wiped it over the place he was permitted to get his shots at. She made sure it was not close to an vein.

"Wanna count to three?"