24

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                              𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 pulled down the shorts off of ky'mir legs as he looked around the room kicking his feet, letting small sounds escape his mouth

"Why are you crying?" Temetrius said standing next to serenity seeing Tears fall down her face as she continued undressing ky'mir on the bed. She sniffed reaching up wiping her face.

"He's one month, he won't be a little baby anymore"

"That's part of growing up"

"But I don't want him to grow up, I want him to be a baby forever" She said dropping her hands to her side looking down at ky'mir, Temetrius shook his head wrapping his arms around serenity lifted her head up kissing her lips.

"He can't be a baby forever"

"I know" She busted out crying, Temetrius tucked his bottom lip in his mouth biting down on it from keep him from laughing. He released a breath wiping the tears from her face.

"Quit crying, it's gone be aight"

"No it's not, you're just saying that so I could feel better" Serenity spoke lowly turning her body towards Temetrius hearing the doctors office door open, The doctor walked in with an smile on her face closing the door behind her.

"Hello mom and dad, how's everything going today?" She asked putting some gloves over her hands, Temetrius sat down serenity sat down on his lap sideways covering her face by putting her head in the crock of his neck.

"Good"

"That's nice, mom must be sad since baby boy is turning one month today. Almost every mother that come in act just like that" The doctor chuckled making serenity turn her face up.

She think it's funny cause I'm cryin?

"Ky'mir Is 9 pounds and 14 oz, I hope I'm saying his name right"

"You are"

"Okay good, his height is 22.65 In. One in taller than a normal baby" She said as she picked up ky'mir switching the position he was in.

"He is secluded to get three shots today, two in one leg, and one in the other. Should be quick and easy" She said making serenity pick her head up and look over at her, the two of them stood up going to ky'mir side.