19

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                         𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 bit down on her bottom lip as she scrolled through the app called Zara, Samaria told her about it since they had nice clothing for kids

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 bit down on her bottom lip as she scrolled through the app called Zara, Samaria told her about it since they had nice clothing for kids. In serenity opinion she didn't really like it, but some things she did like which was the natural color clothing.

"Daddy?" Kaari asked Lifting her head up from the pillow hearing serenity phone ring, Serenity shook her head frowning her face up. Kaari have been waiting for temetrius to call her as soon as he land since tonight is his game.

"No, this ari" She nodded her head laying back down, curling into an ball next to serenity go back to sleep. Answering the FaceTime call watching ari face pop up in the camera making serenity smile.

"How's baby boy?" She asked smiling, serenity smiled lowering the phone down to her stomach showing her 6-month pregnant stomach that was growing very fast.

"Yo stomach so small, it's cute"

"It is?, it looks big to me" Serenity said in confusion looking down at her stomach running her hand over it looking back at the camera putting it in her face.

"It's barley that, it's small. Where you at," she asked smirking, serenity rolled her eyes letting out an small laugh.

"Stop acting like that, you know where I'm at"

"No, I wanna hear you say it"

"Temetrius house, now you made me mad Whatchu want" serenity sucked her teeth while Ari busted out laughing thinking it was funny, Serenity kept an straight face inching her finger close to the X to end the call.

"Play with me if you want to" Ari stopped laughing staring at serenity finger that was covering half of the camera, moving her finger away from the camera turning her face up.

"Where's the game?, I wanna play"

"Anyways, how are you feeling only having three months left?" Ari asked smiling, serenity shrugged her shoulders blowing out a breath she really wasn't thinking about that. Serenity was only enjoying the time with her belly now.

"I really wasn't focused on that, but in all honesty I'm scared as hell"

"Ain't nothing really to be scared of, just be prepared from the contractions cause baby!"

"See, now you didn't even have to say that" Serenity sucked her teeth before letting an small smile go across her face, ari shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm just saying, I just don't want you to think something is wrong with the baby since your gonna experiencing contractions"

"I appreciate that" Serenity smiled nodding her head, the two of them talked a bit more until Ari had to get off the phone since her son was beginning to wake up from his nap.