3

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                                  𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 walked inside of the hospital tiredly, trying to ignore the soreness in between her legs along with her middle part

Wink wink.

"Girl, I need to tell you about last night!" Ari said looking at serenity walk inside of the back room to clock in, and place her things into the locker and locked it back.

"Gone ahead, but make it quick" Serenity hissed lowering down in the seat, ari smirked tapping her fingers on the table staring at serenity.

"Stop looking at me like that, and go!"

"Oh sorry, you know when glorilla said Fuck me until my brains out and get me back stupid. "

"Yea" serenity said laughing clicking on her apple watch screen and looked back up ari with a smile on her face.

"I just did last night!, that shit was bomb"

"Better not get pregnant again" Ari threw her hands up shrugging, serenity gaped her mouth open staring Ari who was smiling.

"I mean shit, the way I snatched that condom off of him to feel everything baby. Shit I might be" She cackled. Serenity let out a small laugh standing up from her seat slowly.

"You fucked that baller boy didn't you!"

"What baller boy?, he didn't even tell me his name" Serenity said frowning walking out of the room trying to hide the small limp in her walk, air followed out behind her with her arms crossed.

"I think his name Jaren, No Jamorant" Serenity eyes widen as she turned and looked at ari stopping in her tracks.

"You are lyin!, I didn't fuck him. If I did I would have known how he looked"

"I understand that, but the two of y'all was in the dark so I know" Ari said, Serenity slowly nodded her head biting on her bottom lip.

"I'll see you later, I gots ta get this money" Ari said turning around winking at serenity, walking another direction from her.

Serenity shook her head going towards the front of the hospital, to see who was her patient to give their shots to.

"Desi, if you don't get up" Serenity reached over pushing destiny arm, who was sleeping on the desk with her fingers still on the keyboard.

"Fuck, girl I'm sleepy"

"I know, I am too but we gotta work you know" Serenity mumbled flipping through the folder staring at her patients documents.

"I should've took off"

"Glad you didn't, I'll see you in a bit" Serenity leaned down placing an kiss on her face, but was blocked off by the face mask Serenity was wearing.