36

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒, 𝐂𝐀
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                               𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 sat on the edge of the bed with her hands on her knees, she was staring down at the ground at nothing particular since she was waiting on everyone to finish packing up and getting ready so they could...

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 sat on the edge of the bed with her hands on her knees, she was staring down at the ground at nothing particular since she was waiting on everyone to finish packing up and getting ready so they could head to the airport.

Serenity enjoyed spending time with everyone for the past four days, it was currently a day before New Year's Eve. They would've stayed longer but they wanted to celebrate the new year at home.

"What's wrong Kaari?" Serenity asked looking at Kaari who was walking inside of the room wiping her eyes, Kaari walked over towards serenity standing in between her legs laying her head down sniffing.

"You not gone tell me?" Serenity asked lowly lifting Kaari head up, Kaari shook her head as her bottom lip poked out with tears falling out of her eyes. Serenity picked her up placing her on her lap wrapping her arms around her.

"You're momma misses you, you'll be back over in two weeks" Serenity said rocking both of them side to side, Kaari haven't been with her mother for almost three weeks and dioxin missed her since she was always busy.

"No" Kaari cried slapping her hands down shaking her head, Serenity frowned picking her up letting her stand on her thighs as serenity stared at her.

"You have too, you miss momma right?"

"Okay then, y'all gonna have so much fun it's not like daddy isn't gonna answer your FaceTime calls" Serenity said laughing since Kaari would FaceTime either one of them a bunch of times until they answer.

"Okay"

"Great, let's wipe them tears girly" Serenity smiled placing her down on her feet reaching up wiping Kaari face, she turned her body slightly reaching inside of her purse grabbing the pack of wipes out grabbing one out, before putting them back inside.

"Come on, I'm sleepy" Leo walked inside of the room slowly his eyes, Serenity stood up from the bed placing Kaari down on her feet grabbing the purse placing it on her shoulder.

Serenity looked around the room a few more times making sure they didn't drop anything, once it was clear serenity left out of the room meeting outside with everyone else who was loading up the trucks.

"Single father, so precious" Serenity smiled as she climbed inside of the car looking at Temetrius who was holding ky'mir in his arms, Temetrius side-eyed her as he held the bottle in his hand while feeding ky'mir.