30

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                              𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 walked inside of the house closing and locking the door behind her, walking over towards the alarm panel putting the code inside to secure the house

"Hey mama" Serenity smile when she seen Kaari coming towards her rubbing her eyes, and her iPad in her other hand.

Serenity walked down the hallway going towards the kitchen to put up the milk she pumped today inside of the breast milk bags, once she was done she turned towards Kaari who was sitting on the floor looking at her iPad.

"You sleepy?" Serenity asked picking up Kaari letting her lay her head on her shoulder, Kaari nodded her head as serenity began leaving out of the kitchen and down the hall going to walk up the steps towards her room.

Serenity was at the warehouse the whole day since she had a photoshoot, along with making a small video tape to post and announce when her site will be open and the clothes can be ready to purchase.

"No mommy" Kaari whined reaching out for serenity who was about to leave out the door, and see if ky'mir was inside of his room.

"Mir with daddy?" Kaari nodded her head laying back down on her pillow, when serenity climbed on the bed laying ontop of the covers not wanting to get under them.

"What did grandma cook today?" Serenity asked since Kaari FaceTimed her two hours ago showing her Jamie inside of the kitchen cooking some food, Kaari laid her head on serenity chest reaching up playing with her ear.

"Fredo, and bread"

"She cooked Alfredo and garlic bread?, did you like it?" Serenity asked lowly rubbing her back, Kaari nodded her head slowly letting her eyes slowly close.

Once serenity felt that Kaari was fully sleep, she slowly pulled her body from Kaari walking towards her baby monitor making sure it was on, along with her diffuser that had peppermint oil inside of it.

Closing the door behind her walking downstairs making sure not to trip over the boxes that held some of her clothes and shoes inside, she's been busy this whole week and she barley had the time to put her things up.

Serenity walked inside of the room placing her purse inside of her closet, she didn't even know it was two closets inside of the room until one day she was being nosey and seen it.

Both of their closets was big enough to fit a whole store inside of it, so it wasn't no need to get another room to make into a closet.

Slipping her feet out of her ugg pink Tasman slippers, walking over towards the dresser she had her jewelry inside pulling it open and began taking off all of her jewelry.