10

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                       𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 stood in front of the body mirror that sat in the corner of her room, titling her head to the side pulling the work scrub pants over her thighs keeping them from off of her stomach since the bend with bend w...

                       𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 stood in front of the body mirror that sat in the corner of her room, titling her head to the side pulling the work scrub pants over her thighs keeping them from off of her stomach since the bend with bend would be to tight around it.

"Serenity, can you do me an huge favor!" Samaria asked running inside of the room holding Leo who was currently sleeping in her arm.

"Yea, everything's okay?"

"I'm gonna be late for work, and I know you won't need to get to work right now so please. If you can't that's fine" Serenity shook her head pointing towards the bed, Samaria laid Leo on the bed turning towards Serenity.

"Thank you so much, and I have to stay two hours overtime so I'm gonna ride with momma and Jalen" Serenity nodded her head, waving her hand at Samaria who rushed out of the room.

Walking inside of her closet, she slipped her feet into some triple white Yeezys leaning down pulling them over the hill of her foot standing back up fixing her clothes.

Turning around grabbing the Fragrance 'at the beach' from bath and body works, spraying it across her body making sure not to go overboard since it will make her feel nauseous.

Walking out of the closet, closing the door behind her grabbing her crossbody purse putting it over her body putting her phone inside along with her keys.

"Leo, wake up for me" I spoke lowly kissing the sides of his face twice, his lips turned into an pout as he started whining opening his eyes.

"Come on, you want me to carry you?" He nodded his head reaching up for me, moving my hair out of the way leaning down picking him up he wrapped his arms around me along with his legs laying his head on my shoulder.

Walking out of the room making sure to turn off the light, going downstairs towards the front door unlocking it walking it leaning back in locking it then closing it.

Reaching inside of her purse, pulling the keys out unlocking the car doors opening the backseat placing Leo in the car seat Serenity bought just for her car and buckled him up.

"Tee tee, I'm hungry" Leo said looking at serenity while she was still buckling him up, lifting up her head nodding it with an smile.

"You want chick-fil-a, or McDonald's?"

"McDonald's" Serenity nodded her head closing the back door, going towards the driver side pulling the door open sliding inside of the car slightly shivering.

"I'm about to turn on the heat, I know you cold" Serenity said locking the doors, placing her purse on the passenger seat clicking the push to start button making the heat instantly start blowing.