11

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                        𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒 along with serenity and Kaari walked towards the room they were permitted to be in for serenity third month check up

Kaari was crying the whole way towards the room since she thought she was getting an shot somewhere on her body, They kept telling her she wasn't going to get one but she didn't listen so they just let her cry.

"I'll give you an Twix if you stop crying" Serenity said getting off of the bed going over towards the jar that held the small Twix inside of them, she didn't even know some rooms held chocolate in them.

Kaari looked over at serenity who stood in front of the two with an smile on her face holding an Twix in her hand, she nodded her head wiping her face.

"Good girl" Serenity said softly cooing opening the Twix handing her the chocolate, Kaari gladly took it with an smile.

"Thank you"

"I could've did that"

"So why didn't you do it?" She asked laughing picking up one of his dreads and did it to a couple of more titling her head.

"Mmtch, watch out" He said laughing she shook her head walking away, going back over towards the bed stepping on the stool that was connected to the bed climbing ontop of it sitting down.

Hearing an knock on the door indicating the doctor was coming in any minute now, a few seconds later the door opened revealing Dr.Moore.

"Hey nurse Greene, how you doing today?" Dr.Moore asked smiling looking at serenity as she placed hand sanitizer on her hands rubbing it in together.

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"I'm doing good, I'm just gonna check you're weight just take everything off but your clothes and shoes"

"Why would I take that off?" Serenity asked stepping off of the bed confused, taking off her purse along with the jewelry that she was wearing.

"Well some people thought I meant everything, which is crazy" she trailed off shaking her head, Serenity let out an small laugh stepping onto the scale letting the doctor weigh her.

"Okay you are 126, you gained one pound since the last time I seen you which is okay but it's great" Dr.Moore said smiling nodding her head, she grabbed the sphygmomanometer to see her blood pressure.

"Everything is fine, I love this for you. Do you think you could use the bathroom if not it's fine," Dr.Moore asked handing serenity an urine sample to check her sugar, along with her protein levels to make sure everything is good.

"Yea, I'll try" Serenity said nodding her head, opening the door walking out of the room going towards the bathroom that sat next to the room walking inside going towards an stall.