40

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                          𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 pushed the red target buggy as she looked up and down the aisle for white boxes, she was making boxes to ask the four bridesmaids she had in mind to be in her wedding, plus of course the maid of honor

"Mommy, I want that" Kaari leaned over pointing towards the Ferrero Rocher chocolates, that was lined up neatly on the shelf. Serenity reached over grabbing two of them placing them inside of the buggy.

"Look who's calling, they can't go a couple of hours without talking to us huh?" Serenity looked down at her phone on Kaari lap, she nodded her head smiling answering the FaceTime call from her dad.

"Did you take the salmon out?" Serenity asked looking down at the camera staring at temetrius face, she smacked her teeth when he squinted his eyes nodding his head.

"You are lying, don't even bother I'll just buy another pack"

"I'm not lying, I'm lying?" Temetrius asked looking over at ky'mir, ky'mir shook his head smiling reaching forward when he seen Kaari face in the camera.

"I got us chocolate mir" Kaari picked up the phone turning sideways flipping the camera, showing the chocolates inside of the buggy. Ky'mir clapped his hands bouncing up and down speaking in tongues.

"Found them" Serenity mumbled turning the buggy walking down the aisle, leaning down grabbed five boxes placing them inside of the buggy.

Temetrius said she was going on all since she already asked them once with the banquet of roses with their initials on it, and a card.

She didn't care, because it's her wedding. She does what she wants.

"I love you, bye" Kaari quickly hung up the phone staring at serenity with a smile on her face, Serenity laughed pushing the buggy down the middle aisle way to cash out.

᪥᪥᪥

Waking inside of the kitchen placing down the bags, along with her purse. Temetrius placed the rest down leaning down kissing serenity cheek tapping her stomach making her smile pushing his hand away.

"Why you get more pickles?, you don't need no more"

"I do, I only got like ten in the fridge. I'll run pass those in two days" Serenity shrugged pulling out the big jar of pickles, along with the the hamburger Dill chips.