42

NEW STORY CALLED PROMISES!, OUT NOW!!!

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

SERENITY bit down on her bottom lip staring at the multiple weddings bands, she was currently shopping for a wedding band for temetrius and she didn't know which one to get since they all looked nice

SERENITY bit down on her bottom lip staring at the multiple weddings bands, she was currently shopping for a wedding band for temetrius and she didn't know which one to get since they all looked nice. Anytime she seen a male with a wedding band on they all had the same ones, and she wasn't Tryna go with the all black wedding band with some like of color in it.

"Can I see that one, this might be the one" Serenity looked up tapping against the glass, Serenity grabbed the box looking over the diamond wedding band that was reflecting off the light well.

"You like this one booger?" Serenity looked down at Ky'mir who was inside of his stroller drinking his bottle, he looked up nodding his head before looking away staring at Kaari and Nyah who was looking at the other pieces of jewelry.

"How much is it?"

"5,650." Serenity nodded her head reaching inside of her purse pulling out her card."can I get size 10, if you don't have 9 just give me a ten" Serenity shrugged as he nodded going towards the back to grab the size Serenity requested.

"I never knew you had to buy the man a ring, I just thought you had to do it for the women" Nyah walked over towards serenity holding Kaari hand, Serenity laughed shaking her head.

"So how you think the man get the ring out on his finger in the altar?"

"He buys it, I guess. I haven't been to a wedding since I was young Ren don't ask me no more questions"

"Daddy" Ky'mir smiled holding up Serenity phone, Serenity looked down at her phone looking at Temetrius contact name along with the picture of them two popping up. Leaning down grabbing the phone out of his hand answering it placing it near her ear.

"Where y'all at?, how you gone make mir late for his own party"

"We're coming, needed to stop at the mall right quick to buy his outfit since he got the one at home dirty already" Serenity spoke the half truth, she couldn't lie and say she was somewhere else since the two were sharing locations.

"Hurry up, don't speed"

"But it's cool when you do it?"

"Yea, cause I know how to drive. I love you"

"I love you too" Serenity laughed handing ky'mir her phone back.

✯✯✯

"No?, you don't wanna take a picture for mama" Serenity looked at ky'mir who sat down on the ground staring up at her, she sucked her teeth quickly taking the picture before he stood up walking over towards the front door turning around.