17

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                         𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ran her baby pink manicured nails across the white crib that sat with various of other cribs, that was either the same color or an different color such as gray, and brown

She was kinda annoyed since she waited along time Just to buy the crib she really wanted, now it was out of stock and won't be in stock for some time.

Serenity wanted to do the babies room an navy blue, gray and white. She didn't wanna do light blue since she kinda hated bright colors it was some that she liked and some that draws the line with her.

"These are all ugly" She said making an face stepping back from the cribs titling her head trying to find an liking in one of them, since she didn't feel like going anywhere else.

"Come on, we not doing this today" Temetruis said shaking his head seeing that serenity was about to began to cry, hormones was hitting serenity very hard now half of the time she doesn't even know she's crying since it just happens.

"I didn't mean to cry, I don't want to leave" She said grabbing Temetrius hand, stopping him from walking back towards the front of the store. She watched as he stopped turning around looking down at her.

"I'm sorry" She said feeling temetrius wiping the tears that fell down her face, turning her body halfway seeing somebody walking down the aisle she didn't want anyone seeing her crying over something stupid.

"Whatchu apologizing for?"

"I'm crying for nothing, I like this" She sniffed leading down picking up the furry foot stool holding it in her hand, looking around it she think it would be an cute fit for the nursery.

Grabbing another one that was an cricle without any fur and black, placing both of them inside of the buggy making sure to not to put it in the middle.

The two of them shopped around for more room decor for a little bit more, some of the things temetrius picked up was good half of them were as bad. Serenity think he just did that just to make her mad and it was working too.

"These are pretty, don't you think?" Serenity held up an large panting with some unique designs on them, the whole thing was covered in white with lines running through it.

"Could've just got what I had, that's plain"

"Yours was ugly, I see why your mother decorated yo house" Serenity said shaking her head placing it inside or the basket, turning around seeing another one but in a different design she grabbed it placing it inside of the buggy.

"That's an insult?" Temetrius asked looking down at serenity who leaned down in front of him grabbing three portraits of a different kind of animal.

"No, just an fact" She said leaning back up letting out an small laugh placing the pictures inside of the buggy, grabbing the end of the buggy pulling it down the aisle letting her eyes scan around until she could find something else.