21

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

                          𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 pushed her hair out of her face as she sat on the carpet that was inside of the baby room at her house, the past two months was kinda hectic for her since she had to plan an baby shower with temetrius help.

She didn't know she could still have morning sickness or whenever she ate when she was around 6 through 8 months of being pregnant, she learns something new everyday when carrying this baby around.

"Auntie Ren, you k?" Leo asked walking inside of the room staring at serenity who was leaned back with her hands on the side of her, breathing in through her nose and out of her mouth deeply.

"Mhm, I'm fine" Serenity nodded her head opening her eyes lifting up as she continued folding up the baby clothes she got from the baby shower two weeks ago, she should've been put all the clothes up but she was too lazy to do so.

It also took her an minimum of three days to wash all the clothes they gifted her, along with the clothes Temetrius and her bought whenever they went out to places.

"We watch the game?" Leo asked impatiently since this was the last game for an while until the next one which was in august and was the last season for the year until next year.

"Auntie isn't feeling good right now pooh" Serenity said shaking her head closing her eyes, Leo held an frown on his face as he stared at serenity who got on her knees and stood up slowly walking out of the room to throw up for the third time today.

"Fine!" Leo yelled out stomping out of the room crossing his arms walking downstairs to turn on the Tv and watch the game, Samaria was currently sleeping from an long day at work and even if Leo tried to wake her up she wouldn't.

Serenity hunched over the toilet as she let all the food she ate earlier out today inside of the toilet, kneeling down to the floor knowing she was gonna be there for a while she just wanted to cry from all of this.

She did have some days when she was tired and some days Temetrius was there to calm her down, some days she had to be there by herself to calm herself down.

"Serenity, you good pooh?" Samaria asked yawning rubbing her eyes walking towards the bathroom where she head small whimpers leaving from out of, and low sobs escaping serenity's mouth.

"I don't wanna be pregnant anymore" Serenity cried lowly as Samaria came over towards her sitting down next to her, pulling Serenity into her hold.

"You only got two more weeks left, and baby boy is here. You got this" Samaria said lowly trying to calm her little sister down placing an small peck ontop of her forehead.