Angel

🔞🔞🔞
Adult content ahead

Bucky had a firm grip on your hips and pressed your body firmly against his own.
"Are you done teasing me, Angel?" he whispered into your ear, bringing a hand up to grasp your neck gently while the other snaked around your waist.  
"I don't know Sergeant. Why don't you take me to the bedroom and see," you smirked while grinding your hips against his.
"You always know the right things to say, don't you Angel?" He said bringing his hands back down to your hips and turning you to face him.
"Only for you," you whispered out looking at his soft lips.

He quickly brought you into a searing kiss and tapped the side of your hip with his fingertips as a signal to jump and bunching the fabric of your dress in one hand.
You immediately obeyed his command and jumped wrapping your legs tightly around his waist feeling the bulge of his erection poking you right against your damp panties, you couldn't help but moan at the contact.
"Someones eager," Bucky whispered with a sultry tone.
"Shut up and take me to the bedroom, James," you demanded, going back to kiss his lips once more.
"As you wish." He said between your attacks.

Bucky quickly carried you to the bedroom where the door was left slightly open.
He pushed the door open with his foot before pushing it firmly shut.
The sound of the door making contact with the frame made you jump in surprise.
You heard a low grunt leave Bucky's lips at your actions, you couldn't help the smirk that made its way on your face before grinding your hips harder into his.
"Behave," Bucky said while giving your backside a swat.
You nodded still grinding on him.
"Angel, I said behave." He said while grabbing a handful of you backside.
You nodded yet again not being able to comprehend any words at the moment.
"I need a verbal answer, doll," Bucky growled, pulling back fully from the kiss.
"Yes." You whined out wishing he'd speed things up.
"You know that's not the right answer, so stop acting like a brat and give me a proper answer," he responded quickly with a glare.
"Yes, Sir." You said leaning up to kiss him once more knowing you had pleased him.
"Such a good girl." He said making his way over to the bed and sitting down with you sitting on his lap.
"Touch me more, James." You panted out.
"Where do you want me to touch you, Love." He said, raising a brow.
"Anywhere. Just touch me, I want to feel your hands on me." You said grinding your hips on him and pressing your chest to his.
"Well by the way your body is reacting I think I know where you want me to touch." He said in amazement at how your body was so responsive to his touch every time he had you.

His hand slowly made its way down between the valley of your breasts to your navel before landing on your soaking panites. He drew lazy figure eights with the tips of his fingers, sending bursts of electricity up your spine.
"Now who's teasing," you said with a pout.
"I'm not, just taking my sweet, sweet time." He said with a devilish grin; slipping a finger under the fabric of your panties and running his finger around the perimeter of your inner labia.
"You don't have to go so slow," you said, letting your head fall back before tilting your head to the side with hooded eyes.
"Do you want me to speed up, Kitten," he said seductively while biting his lower lip.
"I'd love you even more if you did." You breathed as he pushed two digits into you.
"That a better speed for you?" He mused as he watched your facial expression change to one filled with pure pleasurable bliss.
"Mmhmm." was the only thing you could mutter as a response.

He moved his fingers in and out with expertise.
"More." You muttered softly with your eyes sealed shut.
He didn't respond with his words but his actions, he continued to pump his fingers while adding the palm of his hand. Pressing it firmly against your clit and rocking it back and forth giving you a whole new experience.
"You're so good Sergeant." You panted feeling the saliva begin dripping down your chin and onto your chest.

You could feel the tightness of your first orgasm building up in your lower abdomen.
If the contraction of your inner walls and airy moans and whispers leaving your lips didn't tell Bucky that you were about to cum.
"I'm so close, Sergeant," you moaned.
"Go ahead, My pretty girl." He said latching his lips onto yours drowning out your moans as you released all over his hand.
"You better not." You looked at him pointedly.
"Why should I be deprived of my dessert?" He said, bringing his fingers up to his mouth.