Sick day

As the day progressed Peter's fever maintained and wouldn't lower so eventually you and Bucky had decided to sit on the couch in the living room area of his suite just in case he needed either one of you at any point in time.
"So, Let's take a look at this venue." You walked out of the kitchen area carrying a glass of water and setting it on the coffee table.
Bucky didn't utter a word but looked at you for a moment with a smile on his face then looking back down at the laptop in his lap and typing in the information before turning the laptop to face you with a proud smile on his face.
"This is it." He scrolled through the photos that the website provided till he stopped at the photo for the ceremony.
"Oh, James. It's gorgeous. Check the dates." You whispered in awe of the location's pictures.
"Doll, We can't do the seventeenth. Not only is it not not available but it's also the day after Tony's parents' passing." His finger froze over the touchpad.
"Oh my gosh. How could we forget about that? What about the week before since the week after is christmas?" You asked leaning in closer to him.
"It's booked till March of next year." He spoke in a sullen tone.
"Is there anything else similar to it?" You looked up at him.
"Let me check." He muttered while opening another window on the search engine to look for locations similar to the one you had just seen.
"What about a destination wedding? Something small, just those that are close to us are involved." You offered in as he typed away.
"If that's something you want to look into we can." He took a moment to look over at you.
"I want to make sure it's something that we want as a couple." You cupped his face gently with your hand.
"How does Norway sound?" He suddenly spoke.
"Why Norway?" You asked slowly, bringing your hand down from his face and resting it on his chest as you pushed yourself closer to lean against his upper body fully.
"We're never been. Plus, this church looks just like the one I was just showing you." He showed a magnificent Victorian gothic church.

It was an amazing sight based off of the photos alone. Bucky slowly scrolled through the gallery that the website had provided that showed every single detail but what really stuck with you was the warmth of the candle light provided by the chandeliers above and the large glass pane windows that lined the sides of the chapel.
You knew the next step was to reserve the church and hope that it would be available for that week before the seventeenth of December.
Bucky brought the cursor towards the small calendar icon and clicked on it showing the month of October then going to December and seeing that December tenth was available.
"It's perfect." You whispered as he clicked the date and scheduled the day's time slot for your wedding.
"It really is. I can't wait for it." He turned his head slightly and kissed the top of your head that rested on his broad shoulder.
"Since we're having a relatively relaxing day we could order the invitations and flowers then plan out centerpieces." You thought out loud thinking of what you would need for your up and coming wedding.
"Didn't you make a board thing on the website of your ideas?" He asked, trying to remember what the website's name was.
"Pinterest? I believe I do but I want you to like it as well this isn't just about me, James." You answered.
"I know but we can get more ideas from there and narrow it down from there." He started to type in the search bar then handed you the laptop to sign into your account and open the board that you wanted.

You and Bucky had sat there for what felt like hours until you heard Peter begin to cough loudly. You followed Bucky close behind as he pushed the door open and went in and kneeled beside Peter's bed feeling his forehead to check if his fever had gone down any throughout the day.
"How are you feeling, Buddy?" He kept his voice low.
"My head is pounding, Dad. It really hurts." He spoke through pants once his coughing fit was over.
"I'm going to go make you some mint tea and grab the Vicks rub and cold and flu medication from our suite." You turned and went to grab the Vicks before making his tea.
"Alright, sweetheart." Bucky still kept his voice low as you turned to leave the room to fetch everything for Peter.
Bucky gave a slight jump when he felt Peter lean his entire weight onto him not expecting Peter to go completely slack against him.
"Dad, what did you and mom do today?" He whispered with a horse tone.
"Promise to not tell a soul, not even Steve." He looked down at Peter and brushed the sweat covered hair from his forehead.
"To be honest I don't think I'll even remember what happened today tomorrow." Peter gave a light chuckle before starting another coughing fit.
"It's possible. But we have a wedding date and venue now." Bucky spoke while patting the young boys back gently.
"Really! I can't wait. When is it going to be?" Peter's mood seemed to brighten slightly at the news.
"December tenth. Not too far out now." Bucky spoke happily while sharing the news with Peter.
"I can't wait." Peter muttered through a yawn.
"Hey, Bud. You can't sleep just yet. We got to get some medicine and liquid in you then you can go right back to sleep." Bucky tried to keep the sick boy awake.
"I got everything we need. Let me measure out the cold medicine while you apply the Vicks rub." You spoke while handing the rub to Bucky letting him apply it to Peter.

After giving the medicine and Vicks to Peter he took a few sips of his tea he almost fell asleep instantly.
"Sleep well, sweets." You whispered as you and Bucky slid out of his room going back towards the living room and cuddling into each other until sleep consumed the both of you.