Chapter 47

The next morning you were awoken to the moans and groans of the hungover Avengers throughout the compound.
Your eyes fluttered open, sleep still evident on your face as you looked over at Bucky who laid beside you wide awake gazing down at you.
"Good morning, Doll. You sleep okay?" He asked lightly while brushing a fallen piece of hair away from your face.
"I did. Did you?" You mumbled sleepily.
"Indeed I did but I always sleep well with you by my side." He leaned down and kissed your lips gently before pulling away in alarm when the door of your suite burst open and the sound footsteps echoing through the halls.
"Hey Buck, ummm I need some help with the others." Steve's voice was heard from the other side of the door to your bedroom.
"Well so much for our peaceful morning. I suppose it's time for us to play parents to the adult children." He sighed while pulling away from the warmth of your body.
"Maybe I'll make pancakes for adult children." You laughed while sitting up to stretch.
"Your famous chocolate chip ones?" He quickly whipped his head over towards your direction as he went to the closet to get changed for the day.
"Indeed the chocolate chip ones." You smiled and nodded as you stood up from the bed and made your way over to him in the closet before grabbing a new set of undergarments for the day.
"Fantastic." He exclaimed while pulling the black shirt over his head and walking over to plant an affectionate kiss on your cheek before leaving you alone in the bedroom to follow after Steve who was waiting at the front door of your flat.

That day was filled with complaints of every little thing possible from how the couch wasn't warm enough to someone breathing too loud for the others' liking.
In the end you started to feel overly tired and dizzy and assumed it was a slight case of vertigo due to the fact that you had caught the flu just a few weeks prior to feeling the way you had been feeling.

Over the course of the day Bucky could see that you weren't feeling well and sent you off to bed after seeing how pale your complexion had become.
"You feeling alright, Baby Doll." He asked with concern and placed a hand softly on your forehead.
"Just a short dizzy spell. I must've caught a case of vertigo as a result of the flu." You muttered out softly before leaning your body weight onto his hand still feeling like the room was spinning.
He was quick to act by wrapping his metal arm around your waist to support your weight.
"Let's get you to bed." He pulled his hand away from your forehead and lowered down slightly, scooping your body up into a bridal carry and making his way to your flat where Peter and Peitro were playing video games in the living room.
"Is mom okay?" Peter asked when he heard the door open and turned to see Bucky holding you in his arms.
"Yeah, bud. She's okay, just a bit of vertigo is all." Bucky answered back before taking you to the bedroom and laying you down gently on his side of the bed then rushing to the other side to pull the covers back for you so you could be under the blankets before returning to your side and picking you up once more then placing you on your side of the large bed.
"Stay." You whispered with your eyes closed already feeling tired and also trying to ease the nausea caused by the dizziness.
"I am, baby doll." He spoke while going towards the closet and putting on a pair of gray sweat pants before kicking off his shoes and socks then climbing into bed behind you holding your body close to his.
You have a purr of delight feeling the heat of his body and brought your body impossibly close to his before you were met with sweet slumber.

When you had awoken from your sleep the sun was beginning to set in the sky.
You were wrapped securely in Bucky's strong arms and basked in the warmth of his furnace like body temperature. Enjoying the moment of peace with your lover before another Avenger could disrupt your private time yet again.
Upon feeling your slight movements Bucky immediately woke up to check on you.
"Are you still feeling sick?" He asked and peeked over your shoulder to look at your tired face.
"I'm feeling much better compared to earlier but still a bit nauseated." You answered honestly and turned in his arms to face him before nuzzling into his chest.
"You're a little bit warm, Sweetheart." He uttered softly while planting his lips on your forehead.
"I'm all cozy is all." You muttered sleepily before becoming alert as a knock sounded from the hard wood door.
"Hey, Mom and Dad. Tony wanted me to tell you that he ordered take out and it'll be here in a half hour. " Peter's voice called from behind the door.
"Thanks for letting us know, Bud. You can come in if you want." Bucky called back in return before seeing Peter's head popping out from behind the door.
He wasted no time in coming into the room and crawling onto the bed behind you.
"Hey, bub. How was your day?" You asked quietly while Peter laid his head on your hip.
"It was good. Me and Peitro played on the PS5 for most of the day and had some snacks since the rest of the team was too hung over to do anything with." He spoke while looking up towards the ceiling with a small smile on his face.
"That sounds like a well spent day." Bucky chipped in suddenly and reached out to ruffle up the boy's already messy hair.
"Dad." Peter whined out slightly while pushing the man's hand away from his scalp.
"Were you in your room for most of the day?" You asked softly.
"I was in here most of the day, I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy." He looked up towards you with the expression of a sad puppy and your heart ached at the thought of him thinking he did something wrong in yours or Bucky's eyes.
"Not at all, Sweetheart. We actually wanted to ask you something in regards to that. Would you like to ask him, James?" You pushed back some hair that fell into his face when he turned to look up at you before looking up towards Bucky's face.
"How would you feel about moving in here with us, into one of the spare rooms? You can go pick one of them out to be your room then we'll go out tomorrow and get you some new stuff to decorate with if you want to do that." Bucky asked with a growing smile on his face.
"You mean it? I'd love to move in with the two of you!" Peter exclaimed while jumping up from his laying position and propelling himself towards the two of you to bring both of you into a tight embrace.
"We do. Whenever you're ready you're welcome to move in. You can take as much time as you want to get everything together." Bucky answered happily.
"Can I bring some clothes over tonight and move the rest over tomorrow?" Peter asked, looking up from between the two of you.
"That's perfectly fine." You answered in turn.
"I'm gonna go start packing my clothes now!" The boy exclaimed while pulling away from you and Bucky then jumping off of the bed and out of the room leaving you and Bucky in a fit of laughter on the bed.
"He's too cute when he's excited." You slowly calmed down from your laughing fit.
"I agree but we'll have our little family all together in one place so I'm equally as excited." Bucky replied with a wide smile on his face.
"Our little family." You whispered mostly to yourself at the realization of the progression of your growing family.
"Our little family indeed." He uttered back before planting a firm kiss on the top of your head followed by a simple "I love you." from him.

You and Bucky laid in bed listening to the banging sounds coming from Peter's room till he came rushing back into your room looking at the two of you before practically dragging you out of bed to follow him down the hall of the flat.
"I picked out my room." He spoke happily as he brought you to the guest room that was located on the other side of the flat with a large window and balcony that showed the large garden and forest edge behind the compound.
"Seems very befitting of you, sweets." You spoke with an equally cheery tone.
"I always liked this room. The sunlight just makes the room feel like it's filled with happiness." He said bashfully.
"Would you like to get some stuff to make it your own?" Bucky asked softly all of the sudden.
"You guys really don't have too. I can just bring some stuff over from Aunt May's apartment." He spoke quickly and waved his hands in front of his body.
"It's okay. We can get you stuff for here as well so you can still visit your aunt May when you want to." Bucky spoke in a way to make sure it didn't seem like the two of you were just treating him as a guest but as your son, he just wanted Peter to understand that just because he was a part of your family now he would always be family to May as well.
"If you're really okay with it, I think I'd really enjoy a day out with the two of you." Peter's cheeks tinted with a slight rouge as his face heated with a blush.
"We'd enjoy that as well,Peter." You stepped closer towards him and brought him into a hug before feeling another set of arms wrapping around the two of you.

You basked in the close family moment till the voice of FRIDAY was sounded through the flat informing the three of you that dinner had arrived.
All of you slowly left Peter's bedroom and made your way towards the dining room where the rest of the team sat in their respective seating arrangements at the table.
"Hi, mom and dad." The team called in unison except for Steve who just shook his head and laughed quietly at the team's greeting.
"You're all ridiculous." You laughed and went over towards your seat that Bucky had pulled out for you to sit down in before pushing the chair in and giving your temple a peck then taking his seat on the other side of you.
"So, What are we having tonight?" You asked leaning forward in your chair to look around the table.
"I found a little Korean place a couple miles away. So, I got a variety for us to have." Tony started taking the containers out of the many bags and passing them down the table and letting everyone dish out their portion onto their plates.
"Have you guys thought about any wedding ideas?" Pepper asked while lifting her fork up towards her mouth to take a bite of her food.
"We actually do almost all of it is planned; we just need to pick out invitations along with checking out the venue in person." You told her with a smile.
"That's amazing! I'm so happy for the two of you." Pepper gratefully returned the smile.
"When are you planning on having it?" Natasha leaned forward in her seat with anticipation.
"December tenth. In Norway." Bucky answered with a light smirk on his face.
"That's so soon." Wanda cheered happily at the news of yours and Bucky's rapidly approaching wedding.
"I like the destination wedding idea." Steve chipped in as well.
"We figured it would be a way for us all to travel without it having to be for a mission that everyone had to go on." You told him.
"Makes sense.  Any other news?" Sam nodded his head in agreement.
"Mom and dad asked me to move in with them." Peter spoke happily then taking another bite of his food then coughing not realizing how spicy it was. You wasted no time in handing the red faced boy his glass of water who automatically took the glass from your hand and drank half of the glass.
"Seems like the baby needs some juice cause he can't handle his spice. Need your mommy to get you some milk?" Sam teased with a raised brow.
"Quit it Sam." You, Bucky and Steve all spoke at once.
"You three scare me sometimes." Tony suddenly spoke while taking a sip of his red wine.