Future Mrs.Barnes

By the time you and Bucky had gotten out of the bath the water had gone cold and your skin had pruned but you didn't mind you were happily content with your evening with your now fiance.
The overwhelming amount of joy that you were feeling in this moment would almost surely never be met again. The night had been perfect from the proposal to the amazing sex after could never be matched.

Bucky had carried you back to bed and rushed to grab a set of warm PJ's for you to wear while he threw on a pair of red and black plaid PJ pants leaving his top half bare and getting into bed pulling your body close to his.
You took a moment just to listen to the rhythmic beat of his heart as it slowly lulled you to a deep sleep dreaming about your upcoming future together.

In the early hour of the morning the birds began to sing their songs and the sun casted golden hues all around the room.
Your eyes slowly fluttered open, still visible in your eyes taking a moment to look at Bucky's sleeping face. The way his cheeks seemed to puff out more as he breathed slowly and the way his long lashes fluttered against his cheeks as he dreamed.
Slowly you reached a hand up to touch the stubble of his jaw with the tips of your fingers studying every detail of his jaw before bringing your gaze up to look at the rest of his face.

You watched as his eyes slowly greeted the morning sun with a sleepy daze written all over his face.
"Good Morning, my love," you whispered, leaning up to kiss his lips.
"Hmmm Mornin'." He spoke with a slight grunt before clearing his throat.
"How did you sleep?" you asked softly and shifted your body to rest your head gently on his chest.
"I slept amazingly. I always sleep soundly when you're in my arms," he muttered while kissing the top of your head.
"I know the feeling," you mused while tracing shapes on his firm chest.
He only gave a slight chuckle and watched your actions in silence.

The two of you enjoyed your moments together before a loud knock sounded from the front door. The two of you jumped from the comfort of your shared bed.
"I'll go check who it is." Bucky sighed and rolled off of the bed with a slight thud.
Bucky threw on a black t-shirt before slowly stalking his way down the stairs. 

Upon hearing the sound of the door open and Bucky greeting the person at the door with a glum tone you stood up from the comforts of your bed and made your way over to the bathroom to grab your black satin robe and make yourself slightly more presentable.
As you combed the brush through your hair you took note of the number of love bites Bucky had given you the night before, not caring about what the others would think because what you and Bucky were doing was already assumed as per Tony's note that now sat slightly crumpled on the floor beside the wooden dresser.

After exiting the bathroom you padded your way over to the door to see who had shown up and to your surprise it was the entirety of the Avengers and trainees in tow with bright smiles across their faces.
"Good morning future Mrs.Barnes." Sam said in a teasing tone.
"Good morning bird brain." You shot back with a slight smirk on your face.
"Now here I thought you'd be in a good mood after your night with the robo cop." Tony added in with a slight laugh.
"I guess she woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Sam nudged at Tony's side giggling like two school girls.
"Oh trust me, I slept just fine on all sides of the bed." You spoke with a level tone feeling slightly sour at the group for ruining your much appreciated cuddle time with Bucky.
"TMI!" Thor yelled, shaking the window of the home with his volume.
"Whose teaching Thor teenage slang again?" Natasha moaned out in frustration.
No words were spoken but the sudden gust of wind and silver bolt gave the answer of who was teaching Thor his new knowledge.

The team had taken their seats around the living room and dining room area while you and Bucky went to work on making breakfast for the team and yourselves.
When you opened the fridge to grab your ingredients you saw that the shelves were fully stocked and ready for use.

While you and Bucky cooked Peter came over and waited quietly off to the side making sure he was out of your way.
You wasted no time in going over to him and placing a kiss on his forehead and going back to cracking the eggs into a large mixing bowl, taking note of the smile growing on his face as Bucky grabbed a chair from the table and carried it over for Peter to sit in. As soon as Peter had sat down comfortably in his seat Bucky ruffled his hair gently with his flesh hand.

Seeing the interaction between the two really solidified the decision you and Bucky had discussed just two weeks prior to your engagement.

When breakfast was almost complete Peter stood up from his seat and started grabbing cups and napkins and set them on the island in the kitchen so everyone could grab what they needed in a buffet style setting.
After seeing Peter getting things for breakfast Steve came over to help him out while Sam teased the two.
"You helping Mommy and Daddy out?" Sam spoke with a laugh.
""I'm not!" Peter was visibly upset with Sam's teasing.
"Cut it out Sam. If he wants to help that's fine, if not that's fine as well." You spoke in an authoritative tone.
"Yes, mom." Sam uttered in a dejected tone with his head lowered.
You gave a firm nod but continued to send a glare his way before returning to your task at hand.

Once the meal was finished cooking You sat it on the island countertop.
"Breakfast is ready!" You called the team before stepping back and feeling Bucky's arm lace around your waist watching the team flock to the food, with a proud grin on his face.

Word Count:1070