Movie Marathon

"We're watching Roman Holiday starring Audrey Hepburn," you said with a smile.
"I can't say I've heard of that movie," Steve responded with curiosity.
"Oh, It's positively wonderful film. It came out in 1953 I believe and the rest of her work is just unbelievably fantastic," you spoke with a tone filled with excitement.
"I'll have to add more of her films onto the list." Steve said while pulling out a small notebook and pencil and writing down Audrey Hepburn's name in bold letters towards the bottom of the page.
Bucky sat back with his arm around your shoulder watching, admiring how you interact with people so easily, always put a smile on his face and knowing you got along with his supposed best friend was the cherry on top. He knew he had to pop the question soon but he needed to figure out a proposal that would sweep you off your feet because you only deserve the best in life.
"Let the movie day commence!" you exclaimed, wiggling from side to side in Bucky's hold.

The three of you watched the movie with your undivided attention until the end credits rolled showing that the movie had ended. Steve let out an exasperated sigh.
"How could he just let her leave like that? I know it may have been a fling but he could've at least wrote a letter professing his love to Ann. She deserved at least that much," Steve uttered in disappointment before his body seemed to deflate back into the couch.
"I would agree but I think she needed that push to understand that she had a responsibility. She found her first love and enjoyed all aspects of it and who knows maybe she fell in love with someone who wanted her for her and not as the latest news story because she was a princess." You reasoned with him.
"Well when you put it that way it makes the storyline ten times better for her character development and even Joe's development could be included in that," Steve spoke with understanding.
"I think they found each other at the right time to grow as humans and Ann understood that she couldn't leave her responsibilities by running away and Joe realized that she was also human and not just his next front of the paper news story," Bucky chipped in.
"That's a valid point that I'll whole heartedly agree with," Steve gathered in understanding.
"Here, here" you smiled with a light nod of your head before standing up from your previous position in Bucky's arms.
"Where are you going?" Bucky asked while reaching his arms trying to persuade you to come back to his comforting arms.
"I'm going to make us some more snacks," you responded easily while looking over your shoulder at him while making your way to the kitchen.

You took a moment gathering up items for snacks before turning your attention to the two men sitting in your living room area.
"Would the two of you like anything specific? I'm also making some hot cocoa but we also have juice if you want that instead," you stated as you started pulling out mugs and glasses from the cabinet.
"I'll take some hot cocoa, please." The two men called simultaneously.
You nodded in response and started to make the hot cocoa and snacks.
Before you could even think about carrying the snacks and drinks both men came out and grabbed the tray of snacks and the piping hot mugs.

When you made your way out to the living room after cleaning up the kitchen a bit before taking your place beside Bucky once more.
You leaned forward and grabbed the mug sitting on the coffee table before leaning back and snuggling into place between Bucky's side and his muscular arm.

Once you were comfortable Bucky pressed play on the remote and the movie began playing.
You took note that the movie playing was the 1984 version of Dune.
It has been one of Bucky's favorite movies since your last movie marathon day a month ago.
You looked up and saw the small smile on his face as he watched the screen intensely watching the opening scene of the movie.

As the movie progressed Steve leaned further forward, completely invested in the story line.
You stayed silent after the movie ended and listened to Steve and Bucky talk about certain plot points that interested them and how they felt about the movie as a whole.