The week leading up (Final Chapter)

• 5 Days •

When you saw the results you were shocked to say the least but had to quickly conceal your emotions and hide the test in the trash bin beside the toilet when you heard a knock sound from the bathroom door.
"Hey,Sweetheart. Have you showered yet?" Bucky's muffled voice called from the other side.
"Not yet, Love. I was just brushing my teeth before I got in the shower. My teeth felt disgusting from sleep." You replied rather hastily in return.
"Alrighty, I'll be out in the dining room with Pete just call me or any of the others if you need anything. I love you." Bucky's voice faded as he walked away from the door.
When the door shut you felt like you could breathe again, it wasn't that you didn't want him knowing the test results or even the fact that you took a test to begin with you just didn't want to let him down again with the information.
You quickly got into the shower and went about your business and went to the closet to change into something to wear for the day when your phone buzzed with a notification saying that your wedding date was just five days away.
You felt a buzzing excitement bubbling in the pit of your stomach. Just five days away and Bucky would be your Husband, you'd be a legal Barnes in just a short period of time and you couldn't wait for that fateful day.

Once you had finished getting dressed you made your way out of the flat and towards the dining room to make breakfast for the team but stopped once you had smelled the scent of bacon and eggs wafting from the kitchen through the hallways.
"I could've made that." You called over to Bucky.
"You need to take it easy, you've done so much over that last couple of weeks." Bucky turned towards you and gave a wink before walking in your direction and guiding you to the dining room table then pulling out a chair for you to sit in while he cooked the rest of breakfast.
"I suppose you win this time." You huffed slightly while sitting down in the chair.
"Thank you. Are you feeling any better compared to this morning?" He asked while walking back to the stove to flip the bacon to the other side.
"Much, I think the long shower helped a lot." You answered back honestly.
"I'm glad, Doll. I don't like when you're not feeling well. You don't deserve to feel unwell when you do so much for our odd family." He told you.
"Hopefully whatever this is will be over soon." You smiled lightly even though he couldn't see your face.
"Soon, I just know it. Are you ready for our big day?" He suddenly asked with a tone of excitement bursting through his voice as he spoke.
"Desperately. I can't wait for it." You answered back with an equal amount of joy.
"Just five days left. We fly out to the location in two days then do the final check of everything then the rehearsal and then you're finally Mrs.Barnes." He rattled off whimsically.

• 4 Days •

Just a couple more days before the wedding and today was the day you'd be doing the final fitting and taking the dress home.  You made a big deal of leaving Bucky and Peter at home, and went out with the girls to do the fitting itself.  Wanda, Nat and Pepper were all so excited for your big day. 
"You are going to be perfect" Natasha cooed from her seat where she was sipping champagne between Wanda and Pepper.  You were in the center of the room wearing your long white A line dress, with a cinch at the waist and it flared out like a bell for the skirt.  You turned and criticized yourself in the mirror closely, wondering if Bucky would like the dress as much as you do.  You tried to pick something that looked old fashioned.  You had your pine green velvet Mary Jane heels on, and you knew with the right makeup, you might just take his breath away. 
"I love that you went with something that would remind him of the forties" Pepper giggled, taking a sip of her champagne. 
"She's going to surprise him so much" Wanda hopped slightly in her chair. 
"You think it's not too much?" you blushed under the constant praise, running a hand self consciously over your stomach.
"He might not make it through the reception before he's pulling that off of you" Nat chuckled to herself as she watched your cheeks burn a brilliant shade of red. 
"I'm looking forward to it" you sighed, thinking of how you and Bucky were abstaining from sex until the wedding night.  It seemed too far away, but you had both agreed it would be for the best so the night would be more magical.