Breakfast

Once you and Bucky had completed your shower you slipped out grabbing one of the fluffy white towels wrapping it around yourself before going to grab some lotion. Starting from your legs and working your way up and out to your arms then moving to stand in front of the sink to begin your facial routine.
Bucky went and stood behind you with his towel riding low on his hips and slipping his arms around your waist pulling your body close to his.
"You're going to make my towel fall off." You laughed as you placed your hand on top of his.
"So be it, At least I'll get a show." He rasped out with a raised brow and a flirtatious smirk on his lips.
"But I'll be cold." You gave a slight pout making eye contact with him in the mirror.
"I'll be here to keep you as warm as your heart desires." He gave your waist a slight squeeze.
"Hmm at least you're useful for something." You teased lightly.
"I'm only good for that. Not, I don't know loving you unconditionally and giving you anything you desire at the drop of a hat." He teased back with a smile.
"I have the same sentiments, Sergeant." You purred out with a seductive smirk on your lips.
"You're lucky that you have to get something to eat or we'd be staying in bed all day." He turned your body quickly to face him, causing your towel to drop between the two of you.
He gave a cheshire grin looking deeply into your eyes before trailing them down to the smooth skin of your ample breasts.
"You did that on purpose." You gently slapped his bare chest with your hand.
"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't, the world will never know." He mused while leaning forward touching the tip of his nose to yours before leaning the rest of the way to catch your lips with his own.
"We all know it was." You mumbled between kisses.
"I love you." He said finally freeing your now swollen lips.
"I love you too. Also, I want to ask you something." You met his gaze.
"And what would that be?" He asked, pressing her bare chest against his own.
"I think I have a date picked out for our wedding but I wanted to know your opinion on it." You finally wrapped your arms tightly around his waist.
"And what did you have in mind?" He leaned down, placing his lips against the tender flesh of her neck.
"I was thinking of a winter wedding so that way we could have Hot Cocoa served at the reception as a refreshment." You whispered, leaning your head to the side giving him more access to your neck.
"I think that would be a fabulous idea. How does December Seventeenth sound? " He asked lightly while pulling away from your neck.
"That sounds amazing. It can just be a small gathering of the team and their immediate families." You spoke softly.
"I think a small wedding sounds right up our alley. What else do you envision our wedding being like? "  He agreed instantly to having a small wedding.
"I think a rustic setting maybe with some evergreens and candles lining the aisle. I think Green and white would be the perfect colours, unless you don't like them. " You began to think about all the details you'd love to incorporate into the wedding.
"I think those colors work out perfectly. Do you want an inside or outdoor wedding? If it's indoor I know of the perfect place." the smile on his face grew.
"Pray tell?" You tried to get an answer out of him.
"Why don't I just take you there after we eat breakfast? Then you'd know where I'm talking about." He asked not willing to give up any information about said venue.
"You are such an egg!" You swatted at his chest.
"But, I'm your egg. God, I can't wait for you to be my wife." He exclaimed with a smile before freeing you from his hold.

As you were walking away from him you gave a startled yelp feeling his hand come in contact with the bare skin of your backside.
"You gave me the perfect opportunity." He shrugged before moving closer to the sink and grabbing the shaving cream that was placed in the top drawer on the bathroom counter.
"I'm going to have a red mark now." You spoke with a slight pout and looking down at your backside seeing a sizable hand print now forming on the pale skin.
"Well I'm the only one that gets to see it and it's already the end of October so you'll be fully covered anyways." He lathered up the shaving cream and applied it to his face.
You didn't reply but simply rolled your eyes while walking away holding your clothing close to your chest before getting changed into it.