Day 4x2 - Hairspray and Déjà Vu

"I think I'll stay. I kinda like it here"

Being carried by Roxanne you couldn't help but look at her. She wasn't wearing a shawl anymore and was dressed how she appeared in the pictures you'd seen around.

She had a distinctive wolf design with a snout and a large mane of hair (fur?) flowing behind her. She had on similar shoulder pads to Bonnie but smaller. The pads were attached to a red and black chest plate she had on. The chest plate was a red and black crop top with some kind of design on it. They matched her shoulder pads. There was a swish of green fur (hair? you weren't sure) that was on the top of her forehead. On her arms and legs were arm and leg warmers. Very in tune with the 80s, you thought.

This was the keyboardist for the band.

Looking was about all you felt like doing at the moment. You were exhausted from the chase. You need a few minutes to recover.

"I can take you to the infirmary if you want." Roxanne offers.

"I just...Give me a minute." Your stomach was hurting, head spinning and heart racing. You were coming off an adrenaline-fuelled high. "Just take me to parts and services." You decide you'll take a break there and think things over.

Think about Monty, the new job, Bonnie and the others.

"Very well." You just allow Roxanne to carry you. "Oh, wait. My bag." You say as she descends a flight of stairs to the main entrance. You try to get up but she doesn't allow you, holding you tight. "I'll have Vanessa bring it to you later. You need to rest." "A-alright. Thanks."

"Don't feel bad about Monty. He's just a hard head. He and Bonnie always had their differences."

You figure either she overheard or Freddy went and blabbed about Bonnie to everyone who would listen. You guess the latter, damnit you shouldn't have said anything.

"Uh-huh."

"Despite all his bad-boy charms he's really soft. He just gets like that when he's angry."

Though, you were still in a lot of pain, it did occur that Monty could've been more violent. If he wanted, of course. Maybe he was holding back? You weren't sure if that was your honest thoughts or some form of Stockholm syndrome sympathizing with him. He could have easily thrown you off the platform or worse if he really wanted to kill you.

"What we're he and Bonnie like?" With nothing you could do right now you figure the best option is to find more information.

"They always played golf after hours together. Bonnie would sometimes let Monty play bass. They also got into arguments a few times but it was never anything serious. Bonnie and I never spoke much but he was nice." She paused.

"But after Bonnie disappeared Monty didn't want to talk about him. He seemed different. Acted like they were never friends. He was lying, of course. I know he went to Bonnie's area a many times after Bonnie vanished. He can't hide from me."

"Bonnie used to be the band's bassist. But when he disappeared, management made Monty the new player."

It all pieced together so well. Maybe there was some dispute? Maybe Monty was jealous of Bonnie's stardom? There were many motives you could deduce.

Still though. If they were friends why the sudden change. The new perspective was good at least. Helped give you a bigger picture.

"I see."

"Then, one day he just vanished. Freddy took it the hardest. They never did tell him what happened. I was the only one they told."

"Wait, why?"