Day 5Cx4 - Welcome Home

"Wow, it's almost like how I left it!"

"They shut down my place!" Bonnie jumped up and ran to his boarded up area. He tore at the poster covering his portrait.

"No. No!" He started pulling at the shutter, seemingly forgetting about the mission.

You sigh and walk up to him. "D-did they destroy it?" He asked, looking at you with large, puppy dog eyes. You just shake your head. "No. I was there two days ago. It's still the same place."

"Really? C-can we go in? Please?" As tempting as it was to just go off on a 'side-quest' there were more important things at hand.

"Hmmmm." Maybe this was a good idea.

You recall yesterday that the DJ hung out near the entrance of the arcade. You glance back to the entrance. If that's where he was then it would be a problem. There's been no telling if he was a part of this 'corruption'.

And you didn't envision a scenario where you and Bonnie could take the DJ. Maybe with the other 4 members of the band plus Sun you'd have a chance.

"Let me check something."

Maybe there was another way in. You pull out the security map and look at it. Was there some other way to reach the security booth?

"(Y/N)? You there?" Bonnie asked awaiting a response. He poked your forehead.

Sure enough there was one connection, a maintenance back-entrance. It would only get you to the first floor but it also allows you to bypass the DJ.

"Alright, fine. We'll go, then enter the arcade from the back entrance. You know where that is?"

Bonnie jumped up, punching the air in excitement. "Of course! We can enter through the secret entrance!" He was practically exploding with excitement up and down.

With ease he lifted the shutters and beckoned you into his domain.

Walking in you realize now that instead of dealing with the DJ you would have to deal with the endos. You weren't sure what was worse. Flashbacks of the two endos that interrupting your game appear in your mind. It was crazy to think that was only two days ago.

"There's not much to see. From what Freddy told me earlier they kept the area the same. Just removed the branding."

"Oh, really?" Bonnie asked, disappointed.

"Yep."

Upon entering Bonnie's old area you give him a minute to reminisce. He roams around the area taking it all in. You weren't sure how he perceived everything but from the way he was acting you guessed he felt as if a lot of time had passed.

"Wow, it's almost like how I left it!" You hear Bonnie shout as he explores his former home.

The night was starting to wear on you, having been almost nonstop action. You decided to take 15.

Before resting you scan the area for endos. None were present.

You take a seat at a table near the ice cream parlour. Like the rest of the plex the lockdown had its own effects on it.

Previously coloured lights had changed to red, random lights were off or emitted a grey tone and some lights were fading in and out. It wasn't consistent. The swirling lights on the pillar beside showed red. The neon sign that proudly displayed "Ice Cream" was just off.

The only bot present was a single bot tending to the parlour, behind the counter. Upon closer look you notice that somehow they weren't affected.

Wait a minute.