Day 5Cx2 - Round 2 / Title Bout

"YOU PROMISED ME!"

You ready yourself for a fight. You'd seen what he was capable of yesterday. There would be no running this time. Bonnie didn't seem to think so and jumped into the kitchen, running off in panic.

Your mind was fully on defeating Monty so you hardly notice him flee.

"I told you not to, but you wouldn't listen." He said darkly, slowly stomping forward.

Now Playing...

Artist: DJ Scientist

Song: Ball of Confusion

With a flick of the switch the tazer lights up. You drop the club for now and flick it's voltage to max. The battery starts emitting a loud pitch.

"After I've brought you, I will take apart that STUPID RABBIT PIECE BY PIECE." He shouted, still slowly moving.

"Stay back. I'm warning you." You hold up the tazer like a torch in the darkness. Never mind the fact it could kill him with the level you were running it at, this was about protecting you and Bonnie.

He stopped, looking at you closely. It looked like your threat had worked. "Everything was perfect but you just had to ruin it!" He shouted at you. He stomped in frustration.

You consider trying to reason with him but you were unsuccessful with Sun and Chica. Why would Monty be any different? You decide to try anyways.

"ANSWER ME! Do you have anything to say?!" Monty shouted. He started walking forward again, getting angry at your silence.

"We discussed this. It wasn't his fault. You know this." You say. It stops him.

"I know...I...thaught." Monty stammers and loses his balance. He grabs one of the tables nearby to help him stand. His accent briefly returned.

"It was my...I tried to..I TRIED TO STOP IT. I TRIED TO STOP IT." Monty picked himself up, distraught and panicking.

He was trying to fight it. He stood upright, eyes still glowing red. The scraps of tinfoil in his head and ears fall out. You hadn't really noticed it by now but did he do that intentionally? Did he know this was going to happen? Had he tried to block the signal, you think. If so, that means the real Monty could still be in there! This changes your perspective as reasoning with him wouldn't be out of the question.

"I came here to get away from you all." Monty. "YOU PROMISED ME!" "YOU SAID HE WOULDN'T DO THIS AGAIN." Monty shouted at you. It sounded like his usual self.

"This wasn't Bonnie. I swear on it. I was with him when it happened!" You shouted to Monty, hoping he sees reason.

"The voices." Monty mutters near silently. He grabs his head. "I CAN'T. I CAN'T STOP HEARING THE VOICES. AAAHHHHH!" Monty screams and starts running towards you blindly.

Thinking quickly you jump over the counter and make for the other end of the restaurant. You successfully dodge him as he smashes into the counter.

Now realizing Bonnie was gone you start to worry.

Picking himself off the ground he continues to freak out. He starts hitting the counter, smashing it in the process. "STOP IT! I WON'T! YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME!"

"C'mon Monty, I know you're in there!" Your words fall on deaf ears as he turns to face you, same pissed off expression.

He runs at you and you prepare your tazer. Expecting him to just run into it you are surprised when he jumps into a football tackle, shoulder aiming for you. You barely have enough time to dodge, missing the strike.