Day 5Ax6 - The Purple Squad

"Over here you oversized chicken!"

With a kiddie table in the centre, 2 humans and 2 animatronics sat. All of them too big for the kiddie chairs so they sat on the matted floor.

Bonnie, Moon, Gregory and you.

You began re-assembling your tool belt. Nothing had been damaged from when they fell out; at most the battery wires were tangled.

"Here's the situation." You begin. "The plex is on lockdown and all the animatronics have gone crazy. Based on what Sun said earlier, they apparently want me or they're trying to kill me, not sure."

You motion to Moon and Bonnie. "You two are the only sane animatronics so far. And even then, only half of him." They both nod, Moon having the same wide smile as before. "Why am I spared?" Moon asked, interrupting you. "I'm not entirely sure yet. I think it may have something to do the conditions this started under." You were starting to formulate a hypothesis regarding what exactly triggered this event. While you had a possible theory you didn't want to explain it yet.

"Anyways, me, Gregory and Vanessa are the only people in the plex. Vanessa is currently missing and I had her phone earlier so there's no way to contact her." You motion to Gregory. "Now then, wanna fill us in?" It was about time for some answers.

"Okay, but I need you to trust me. It's gonna sound crazy."

"If this is about last year's incident you can spare me the details. I already know."

Leaning back, Gregory looked at you with surprise. "Wait, what? How?"

"I read the report." You give a pointing thumb to Bonnie. "Also I filled him in earlier."

"That's right! The plex burned down and everyone died." Bonnie rang in enthusiastically. He was sitting cross legged, arms resting on his legs, chin resting in his hands. "Well, not exactly but we pretty much knows what happened." You say.

"I was fine. It was mostly the band. But the smoke ruined my clothes." Moon interjected. He was laid back, his arms pushing up his upper half. He was stretched out.

"You know everything?" Gregory questioned, confused at this outcome.

"Yep, we know the real reason of the fire to the virus and disappearances." You continued to fiddle with the wires. With the right connectors and plugging in your 'super-tazer' was functional again. You tighten the loops around your belt so that it doesn't fall out so easily next time.

"But, how? It was supposed to be a secret."

"It was?" Bonnie asked as if he was supposed to keep what you told him secret.

You shrug. "I had questions about the event. I was fixing Bonnie, and a few animatronics said they saw him during the incident. Just wanted to make sure."

Gregory had become even more confused. "Who said they saw Bonnie?"

"Well Sun did, also Monty."

"We said we saw a rabbit prancing around. It could have been Bonnie, it could not have been." Moon said referring to himself and Sun.

"Right. Monty was the one who was absolutely sure he saw Bonnie. Anyways, nevermind that. Go on."

"Monty said that?" Gregory asked with surprise. "How did he-?" Gregory trailed off in thought.

"I know what he saw. I don't know how but it wasn't Bonnie." He said worried. You hear him mutter words about 'stupid Monty not telling him' or something.

Gregory sighed. "Okay." He looked to all 3 at the table. "Can you guys promise to keep a secret? Nobody can know about this."

"Of course! My lips are sealed." Bonnie said first doing the zip lock motion.