Day 5xTower-1F - The Army

"So this is where they were all hiding..."

With the help of the map and Bonnie's advice you and he enter the arcade. There was a (previously) blocked off tunnel that connected the two. Just like Monty's area and the daycare there were plenty of hidden paths all over the place.

Since the network was up you had asked Bonnie if he could ring any of the animatronics up. He tried all remaining band members stating that he couldn't reach any.

He couldn't even reach Chica, something that alarmed him slightly. You weren't sure why either but to distract from his anxiety you stated that in her restrained position she couldn't answer.

Stepping out of the brick-walled maintenance area you and Bonnie were in the West Arcade, bottom floor.

The place sounded like an underground rave was going on, hard techno and schranz being played throughout the arcade. No doubt the DJ's doing.

Now Playing...

Artist: DJ Muggs the Black Goat

Song: The Chosen One

Though the lockdown had ended the place was still poorly lit, the neon pillars with swirls were only emitting so much light. Unlike the last time this place wasn't as bright. The DJ's tunnels, arcade machines, lit railings and some LEDs in the floor were all that were working. You paid careful attention to those holes, just in case the DJ showed up.

Though the DJ was absent your fears were still met as it was now evident where all the bots had gone. The arcade was abuzz with activity as it seemed like an army of S.T.A.F.F. bots had assembled here.

They were rolling around aimlessly. It would be impossible to avoid them and even more impossible to fight them.

You knew it wasn't going to be easy. Bots of all forms of professions were lurking about, not just security and janitorial. Amongst the crowd there were waiters, attendants and more.

The amount of bots around coupled with your paranoia meant no flashlight. Above all getting spotted would be a death wish.

"W-what do we do?" Bonnie asked. Even he knew fighting them would be futile. You hand him part of the golf club. "You walk through them, lead me. I'll wear the mask."

"A-are you sure that's gonna w-work?" You shrug. "We have no other options."

With the mask on, golf club in the left hand, tazer in the right you and Bonnie walked through, trying best not to alert them. He held the golf club and led you through. They were uttering out random catchphrases and sayings they had been programmed to say while working.

Some of the random uttering's were coherent and unnerved you. It was if they were talking to someone.

"He's watching."

"You won't win."

"You'll become a follower."

"You don't know what you've awakened."

It was if they were talking directly to you. You felt Bonnie shake slightly in fear. You were watching through the eye holes carefully, watching if any bot's eyes met yours.

With this many, dealing with them would be impossible.

The security office was on the third floor of the tower-like arcade. You'd only been to the top briefly, yesterday when dealing with Monty.