Day 5Cx1 - Fazbear Safari

"I prefer using a driver, but to each their own."

With Gregory and Moon off on their adventure it was now just you and Bonnie. The plan was to reach the security room where the P.A. system could be used to broadcast the reset tones. While Gregory and Moon worked on solving the lockdown you would fix the animatronics.

You wished you could have brought Chica along for more muscle but you didn't have the time to free her. You give some time to Gregory and Moon to get ahead. There wasn't much you could have done if you beat them to the P.A. system anyways. You also didn't want to draw any attention in case someone was watching.

There was also the matter of other 'hostiles' in the area. Chica and Moon proved to be a handful, even with your backup. There was still Roxanne, Freddy, Monty and the DJ, each dangerous in their own way. There was also the matter of Vanessa or Vanny as Gregory called her. He didn't get into the details of what she was capable of but you knew she could control the animatronics.

Of all of them you found Monty to be the most threatening, especially after the confrontation you had with him yesterday. He had bested both you and Bonnie in the past as well.

Not to mention all the 'regular' bots that were after you.

You hoped you didn't run into any.

You check your map. You determine your path to be Monty Golf then to main hall then the arcade to reach the security hub and P.A. room. From there you'd be able to initiate the reboot sequence.

As much as you weren't a fan of traversing the golf course you didn't want to go the same way as Gregory. Plus, judging by what you had seen, all the bots were in the main hall. The attractions were probably short-staffed.

You rationalize that Vanny or whatever this 'mastermind' was is watching you all. Better to split up.

Before you get going you check your bearings. You had your tazer plus the extra battery, phone, and the necessary notes to reset everyone. You also have the two cans of soda from earlier and the Fazwatch. You realize wearing it makes you a target but it didn't seem like any of the animatronics were using it anyways.

You and Bonnie had waved bye to Chica and were at the top of the daycare. You would like to have had a laser blaster or FLOOR but the laser arena was out of the way. You wanted to cover as little ground as possible so no laser arena for now.

You would just have to make do with what you had.

Bonnie looked briefly in the direction Gregory and Moon went. You half reconsider calling them back and switching allies. It didn't seem like Gregory and Moon had good chemistry.

"You think they'll be okay?" You ask.

"I think so." Bonnie said, not missing a beat. "Moon is great with kids. I'm worried about that kid though." He scratched his ears. "He seems like a real troublemaker." You reserve your judgements about Gregory, sure he seemed like a mischief maker, but he was an expert.

"Well that kid apparently saved the plex once, this isn't his first rodeo."

"Really?"

"That's what I've heard." You two come to a stop.

The two of you reach the presumed entrance to Monty's Golf. Located was just a plain wall, a few designs and swirls covering it. There was nothing to indicate an entrance to Monty's Golf, let alone anything out of the ordinary. It was just a regular wall.

You check the picture of the main map. There was no entrance listed but the golf course was just behind the wall.

The utility map displayed differently. It directly listed a door or tunnel connecting the two areas. You look over the wall, maybe there was some hidden switch or something.