Day BuN - The New Bunny

"S-STAY BACK! I'm warning you!"

A dark hallway with vague lighting. Vanessa was used to it. Flashlight in hand, Fazwatch on too, she had no problem manoeuvring down this hallway. Why exactly the lights had been taken out was a mystery to her but it was only one hallway. Probably something to do with the new technician screwing with the animatronics. Lots of things had changed under that new technician's watch. For one, the maintenance bots all had their 'evil faces' on. It was almost Halloween anyways. What better way to scare the kids.

Normally she would have a mental map going of where the animatronics were though in recent times it had become unnecessary. None were really acting up, rather none of the main were acting up. Sun/Moon had been really weird lately, though they never left the daycare so it mattered little. The new technician was dealing with that 'case' anyways.

She continued strolling along the pitch black hallway, moving her flashlight onto the walls and occasionally doing a 180 with it, just to make sure nothing lurked around. Though she wasn't scared anymore she knew she at least needed to be careful. The hallway was just located behind Chica's Bakery, in the backrooms of the kitchens and maintenance.

She wondered how it would have looked in the day, if people would have just been running through this hallway aimlessly, bumping into each other because some knob took out the lights. She chuckled at the thought of it. No, that's why they always did this at night.

As she continued it the question arose as to why she was even patrolling. After all, between that new technician, the Fazbear 5 and the bots all patrolling did she really need to make rounds. At best she should be in the security hub watching.

The hallway was as many of the others ones were. Rubbish bins, spare part carts, cardboard boxes, whatever it was they stored here and more. Being close to the bakery also meant spare pots and pans, serving carts and boxes of what she hoped didn't contain expired food

Exposed piping also made itself visible, going alongside the tops corners of the hallway, occasionally ducking and weaving. A metal cage, extending indefinitely down the hallway existed too, large blue, red and green wires held up by it. At the very least she knew it contained the network, the way she could communicate with the animatronics and surrounding staff.

Something crunched behind her. She turned back quickly, light flashing the sound's origin. Nothing. A strewn piece of paper that must have been blown asunder by the heat vent.

She let out a sigh. Halloween. All the strange things going on the plex recently and the bots faces, she deduced it could've been some new 'spooky' protocol that technician implemented.

"Yeah, let's hope so." Vanessa muttered as she turned around. Her hope was smashed as she froze up, seeing what waited for her at the end of the hallway.

Now Playing...

Artist: Ctephin

Song: Red

Same At the end of the hallway stood a little girl. Vanessa's eyes widened in horror and her voice tightened. The girl stood solemnly. She wore a red sweatshirt, snowflake patterns on the bottom and a blue and green star on her chest. She wore jean shorts and purple leggings, light purple running shoes that lit up as she idled.

Vanessa's first instinct would have been to:

A: Ask the girl what she was doing here.

B: Ask where her parents were, if she was lost, etc.