Chapter two

I have no Idea where she is now, what happened to us is really fresh in my mind i feel like it all happened yesterday the memories still hunts me, I still know how you look like, how it feels to be with you. It sad that I haven't heard anything from you since that night I can't help but still blame myself to what happened to us. I still blame myself to what happened to you I even asked myself sometimes "Are you even still alive?" I always asked myself that. As much as I wanted to look for you I couldn't. It's been five years, I'm sorry if i did stop asking about the investigation about you, how I wish I can go back in time and fix everything  and stop the accident. My thoughts were interrupted someone bump into me I guess she was running. "Oh my god. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She kept apologizing as the Lady helping me to get up, She is a Lady I can tell by her voice.  "No it's okay, I'm sorry too." I apologize. "No it was my fault, I wasn't watching my way." She said to me, "Oh it's okay now." I said to her she's still holding my right arm and my left hand she was holing my left hand. "Oh my god. He's coming,  do me favor please just say yes in anything what I said please, please, Oh shoot! There he is." She said running out of breath. "Hey Dahyun why did you run? I was just trying to ask you out." Sound of guy said to Lady, I had no Idea what was happening. I heard the Lady cleared her throat before speaking. "Ah Eunwoo I know exactly what you want by asking me out  because we both know you asked how many times, multiple time ir hudred time I don't exactly know how many times. But I have my reason why I always refused and turn you down." The lady said to guy she pause and inhaled deeply before speaking again. "It's because.." The guy interrupted her. "What's the real reason Dahyun? Why can't you just give me a chance and be with me. I am no harm." The guy said to Dahyun, if I'm not mistaken I think that's her name. "I know and that's exactly you deserved someone who can give you the love you deserved because I'm gay, okay?" Dahyun said to the guy and Dahyun hold my hand. "And this lady beside me? She is my girlfriend, so please I don't want to make her sad because of Jealousy I can't hurt her please Eunwoo there is IU she likes you why not give her a chance?" Dahyun told the gusy and it shocked me because she introduce me to the guy as her girlfriend so this is what she was asking me for a favor and just say yes to everything she's going to say, I get it now. "Ohhh.. How come? She became your girlfriend? The guy asked Dahyun.

"I saw her in the other build she's in Fine Arts building isn't she?? Blind? I'm not trying to offend both of you here I'm just asking." The guy was interrupted by Dahyun.

"And so what if she is?" Dahyun said to guy coldly

"Nothing well, you just prove me more how kind you are Dahyun and how soft hearted you are. Uh.. what's her name Dahyun?" The guy asked Dahyun

"Ohh.. Uhm.. She is, Her name is sunshine she is sunshine." Dahyun answered and it made me laugh a little.

"Right my sunshine?" Dahyun said to me and squeeze my hand.

"Well, sunshine you very lucky to have Dahyun this is the last I'll be asking Dahyun out just please don't hurt Dahyun and please treasure her, ok?" The guy asked me

"Ha? Ye-yes, I uhh.. I will take good care of Dahyun's heart." I said to him lucky I remember that Dahyun asked just say yes on everything. Lol, and luckily I heard her name right.

"Well, Eunwoo we need to keep going I'm taking my girl for a coffee date if you'll excuse us." Dahyun said to the guy in a nice toned.

"Oh yeah, see you around both of you and take always both of you." The guy said 

Dahyun pulled me I don't know where we were keep going and she stopped walking and hold both of hands when I think we are far from the guy. "Oh my goodness I'm so so sorry about that is just that..." I interrupted her. "I just that you don't like him and wanted him to stop courting you? That's why I became your girlfriend in just a second huh?" I said to Dahyun. 

"Well, yes I asked him to stop multiple time but he won't stop since he know I'm single so I had no choice but to act that I'm in a relationship and it happens to be you and I am truly sorry about su.. Oh I didn't know your name so, what's your name sunshine?" Dahyun asked me joking around and I laugh. "My name is Sana not sunshine, okay?" I said to Dahyun giggling at her.

"Oh I'm sorry Sana, but you seems a sunshine you look stunning." Dahyun complimented me 

"Thank you" I simply said to her.

"So... Do want to grab a coffee?" She asked me as much as much I want to accept her offer my pride reminds me again that I shouldn't entertain anyone.

"Uhm, No thank you I need to go." I started walking fast not waiting for her to answer again how can I walk fast I'm blind? I already memorized everything in this place, I've live here for the  past 7 years now, so I memorized everything here in seuol korea I didn't continue to study back in Japan anyways. "Hey wait." Dahyun tried to follow me but I enter my dorm building near in our university immediately so she couldn't follow me.

Hey everyone! Thank you for your time reading my story, please don't be a silent reader tell me your thoughts, tell me what you think of this chapter, if you do like this chapter please do vote. Thank you everyone. <3