Chapter thirteen.

SANA'S POV

 I have no idea where dahyun's taking me. She just message me to get ready she'll be here anytime soon, so I need to get ready now. I don't know what to wear since Dahyun didn't tell me where we are going, she said wear anything that I feel comfortable. So I have decided just to wear Jeans and a white T-shirt my eye glasses and my shoulder bag.

Minutes after preparing I received a message from Dahyun saying she's already in my front door

Minutes after preparing I received a message from Dahyun saying she's already in my front door. I open the door and there she is looking really stunning. "Hi" She greet me.

"Hmm.. Yeah, Hi." I was too stunned to speak.

She's also wearing a white T-shirt and white jeans while I wear black Jeans

She's also wearing a white T-shirt and white jeans while I wear black Jeans. I notice something on her shirt something printed on her shirt. "Happy birthday Dahyunnie?" I said asking her at the same time. "Oh yeah, don't mind that Tzuyu gave that to me on my birthday last year." Dahyun said laughing lightly.

"So, yeah let's go?" Dahyun asking me taking my hand. I smiled at her and she guide me to her car.

-

The car ride was silent it was an awkward silent maybe because I kept on staring at her. I just like the view in front of me she is extremely beautiful. Those pale skin, pointed nose those eyes. "Sana? Hey Sana.." Dahyun calling my name. "Hmmm.. Huh?" I asked her confused. "I'm asking you if there is something on my face because you kept staring at me, am i good? Do i look ugly?" Dahyun asked me panicking. "No no Dahyunniee, I kept staring at you yes, but you don't look ugly or anything you think you are. You just really are beautiful Hyun-ah." I said truthfully smiling wide at her. I can finally see her blushing. "You can't hide your blush anymore, you know? I can see you now." I said laughing at her cuteness. "Heyyy!" Dahyun said pinching my cheeks. I grab her hand and kiss her hand, I smiled at her. She stop the car and she stares at me I feel like she's staring at my soul. I feel like the world is spinning around slowly as she slowly lean in and I started to lean in closer too. I can feel her hot breath as I lean in too, her lips was really soft it taste nice that it became my favorite. We pulled away when the air became the issue she's smiling while her eyes close and I can't stop but to stare at her. "Let's go? I asked her and she open her eyes. "Eheemm! Yes let's go." She kissed my forehead before she proceed driving.

-

"Where are we Hyun-ah?" I asked Dahyun as she open the car door for me. "We actually went here already, Sunshine." And she kissed my cheeks. "Oh yeah, but this time it's different." I smiled at her and she was smiling too. "You can finally appreciate the view." Dahyun said to me holding my hand. "Yeah, Thank you Hyun-ah." I said to her smiling

-

We do picnic at the overlooking view, I can't stop but stare at the view it feels like it's my first time here even though we already went here. Because this is the very first time we went here that I can finally see.