Chapter Seven.

Dahyun was staring at her picture of her and sana on her phone, someone took them a photo but during their Physical fitness she knew sana can't see the camera that day she guided sana and pointed her head to where and camera was and she just told sana to smile, how she wish sana can see their photo together. Ever since she confess to sana and she tried to pretend like nothing happened she can't so Dahyun try to distance herself to sana but she can't help but to think sana if sana's okay, it's been three days straight she only follow and watches sana until sana reach her dorm dahyun watch her everyday not bothering to say hi or approach sana. Dahyun started hanging out again with her team again.

-

Dahyun was walking with Tzuyu to their locker when suddenly Tzuyu ask her while they are walking. "What's up with Japanese girl huh? Is she your girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun.

"No, she's not but how I wish she is but nah." Dahyun shrug.

"Oh so you like her?" Tzuyu asked dahyun.

"Yep! I won't deny it anyways." Dahyun said facing the hallway as they are walking.

"So what happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"I admit that I liker her more than as a friend." Dahyun admitted to her friend.

"Did she reject you?" Tzuyu asked confised.

"Not exactly she didn't say she didn't like me and she didn't say she does, but she apologized and asked me to not change. So, it's kinda a rejection I guess?" Dahyun telling tzuyu unsure.

"Can i tell you something?" Tyuzu said.

"Hmm?" Dahyun hum in response. 

"We kinda upset that you only hangout with us now because you're distancing yourself from her but for this past few months you refuse to hangout with us or maybe you remember us now because the tournament again is near, are you?" Tzuyu sound disappointed of Dahyun.

"No it's not that unnie, sorry I know what I have done I mean I've been hanging out with sana most of the time that I haven't notice that I've been distance to all of you guys but no it's not like that I swear I'm sorry, I might hangout still with her but I promise to make time this time with you guys." Dahyun explain and apologize to Tyuzu as Chaeyoung join their walking.

"You better be Unnie." Chaeyoung as she heard anything what dahyun said because she has been following them but she decided to stay in the back of two.

"You heard everything chayeoung-ah?" Dahyun asked surprised.

"Yeah, I've been following you two Tyuzu already notice me but doesn't seem to bother to tell you so i decide to just listen to the conversation." Chaeyoung said to Dahyun.

-

They reach their locker but Dahyun stopped on her trucks. "Yah unnie?" Chayeong called her attetion. "Aren't you gonna say hi to her are you?" Chaeyoung encourage dahyun yes she was upset to dahyun but still she supports dahyun to whoever or whatever makes dahyun happy and if that is sana she doesn't mind at all.

"Hyun-ah!" Sana called dahyun as sana closed her locker because she felt like someone is staring at her and she smelled the familiar perfume that dahyun always use.

"Hey sana." Dahyun approach sana this time.

"How are dahyun-ah?" Sana asked.

Dahyun looked at her two friends and the just smiled at her and signal her for her to talk to Japanese lady, the excuse them self. And dahyun mouthed the "Thank you."

"I'm sorry sana." The only that dahyun can say.

"No worries hyun-ah! I just don't understand the sudden absence." Sana admitted.

"I'm sorry sana but hey I didn't really distance myself to you. I.." Dahyun was cut off by sana. "I know you were following until i reach my dorm, I can smell you sweet strawberry perfume, you know." Sana admitted to Dahyun. "Yes that's true." Dahyun admitted. "So what happened Hyun-ah? Did i do something wrong?" Sana asked. "No you don't, to be honest I just want you to find me or look for me, but you did not so I thought you're if I'm not around." Dahyun said to sana truthfully. "And sana as much as i want to stop myself from liking you i keep on liking you more." Dahyun admitted. "Hyun-ah?" As sana tried to explain her side someone caught her off. 

"Hey sana-chan!" The lady said to sana as the lady hugged sana.

The two were confused who it was the air became really awkward. Because the lady kept on hugging sana. "So this is your school huh?" the lady asked. "Hey momo?" Sana asked as the sound of her voice. "Yep! I fetching you today to see..." Sana caught momo off. "Okay nice, hyun-ah this is momo the one I'm telling you my cousin that is like my sister to me.

"Hi, I'm Momo Minatozaki Hirai. But call me momo please." Momo extended her hand out for dahyun to shake and dahyun accepted it. "I'm Kim Dahyun but call me dahyun please it's nice to meet you." Dahyun said to momo.

"Are you two together?" Momo asked but sana answered quickly "No we are not, we are just friends." Sana said nervously. "Oh right, yeah we are just friends." Dahyun said trying to hide the sadness of her voice. "Ohh okay then."

-

To be continue.........