Chapter fourteen.

As time goes by. Dahyun didn't change her treatment towards me, she still gave me a princess treatment. And I'll be lying if I say that is all nothing to me, because as much as I want to deny what I am feeling but I can't I'm falling harder for her but the saddest part is that I can't tell her that even though I want to, I don't want to hurt momo I know she really is into Dahyun, Momo is like a sister to me she was there for me when I was nothing if Sacrificing my happiness for her, I'll do it, no matter how hard it is. You know what is the hardest part? Is that I'm falling harder for Dahyun and I don't want to hurt momo as much I want Dahyun. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone suddenly ring It was Dahyun.

"Dahyun-ah" I greeted her through call.

"Hey sana, I was wondering if you are free later tonight?"

"Uhm.. Yeah I guess so." I answered kind of unsure.

"Cool I'll pick you up after class, I wanted to have a movie night with you in my place, do you think you can do a sleep over in my place?" Dahyun ask me. Oh boyy!!!

"Uhm.... Ye yeahhh sure." I agree anyways.

"Alright, I'll see you later then." Dahyun answered, i can tell that she's happy by the way she talks.

-

Argh! I don't know how am I suppose to stop what I am feeling towards Dahyun, I can't even handle a day without being around her or see her ever since I can finally see, watching Dahyun is became my habit. I mean she's so cute and hot at the same time, argh! Sana get yourself together.

-

Dahyun's POV

Class is already over I'm walking to sana's building I told her that I will pick her up once the class is over, I'm patiently waiting in her locker. Someone tap my back at first I thought it was Sana.

"What are doing up here?" i asked

"Well, First of all Dahyun I study here and this build is where I am assigned." She spat back.

"Well, the last time I checked you were gone, I thought you drop out or something without telling anyone." I crossed my arms.

"Well, i have my reasons, and my cousin is studying here that's why I'm back here my uncle told me also that I should watch over her. Choosing korea over our own country Japan." She said.

"Hey!" Someone called from behind, it was her.

"Hey, sana!" I gesture for a hug and she accepted it.

"You two know each other??" Mina asked shook.

"Oh and you two?" Sana asked back, okay! This crazy. The girl that broke my heart for the first time are blood related, wow!

"Oh yeah, Dahyun was uhm..." Mina hesitated

"Mina and I were friends back then." I continued for her and give sana a smile.

"Yeah, so are you done sana-chan?" Mina asked sana.

"Yeah, and I ain't coming home tonight mitang I'm going to have a sleepover at Dahyun's" Sana said to mina.

"Oh.. okay, take care both of you. I'll just go find momo." Mina smile that didn't reach her eyes. Well, it doesn't matter.

"Let's go?" I offer my hand to sana and look at her and smile and she accepted my hand and smiles at me.

We were walking to the parking lot of the school hand in hand. I noticed that she got nervous and hesitated when she saw my car then I remember what happened to her in the past. I look at her and made her look at me, "hey hey look at me it's okay, I'll drive safely, okay?" She nod and I kissed her forehead.