Chapter Ten.

Sana's POV

I know i told myself that i won't fall in love again until I made things clear with Jihyo but just being with Dahyun I can't help myself but crave for more of her affection. I love it when she gives me her time and all attention when she takes care of me I'm craving for more of her but I need to stop this feeling before it's too late, I kind of feel bad because i take advantage of her last night by  letting her kiss me and I kissed her back and I can't deny the fact that I'm craving for more but this feelings needs to stop I know she knew that I don'l feel the same towards her I know when me and momo were talking to my locker I know she was somewhere near the locker because her strong strawberry perfume i can smell that. I need to stop this feeling because i have already said to momo that I don't like dahyun. My mouth speaks speaks differently by what i truly feel.

"Good morning." her thoughts were interrupted by dahyun.

"Good morning." Sana replied massaging dahyun's head.

"How long have you been awake Jagiya?" Dahyun asked sana.

"A while ago." Sana replied.

"Is there something bothering you Jagi?" Dahyun asked sana

"Hmm, what if the operation didn't work this time? Am i ever able to see you?" Sana asked dahyun because she is scared about her operation. Dahyun kissed sana's temple and cuddle sana. "Shhh Jagiya don't think that way, why not think in a positive way hmm?" Dahyun trying to comfort sana. "I just don't want to give myself any false hope." Sana said truthfully to Dahyun. "Ssshh, everything will be fine Jagiya and always remember that I'm always here for you as long as you want me to, okay?" Dahyun said to sana she will only stop if only sana asked her to. "Come on let's have breakfast I'll make you some." Dahyun offered to sana.

Dahyun was the who sat up first followed by sana "Hyun-ah, I actually have an appointment today with momo."  I told Dahyun.  "oh visiting the doctor today?" Dahyun asked me. "Yeah." I answered. "Oh so you two gonna grab breakfast?" Dahyun asked. "Yes sorry jagi." I apologized because I felt bad for her because we are not having breakfast together. "No you don't have to say sorry jagi, I do understand." Dahyun said to me. "So uh, I think i should go now. " Dahyun said kissing my cheek I can't deny that I am blushing. "See you when I see you." I said to dahyun "Sshh, You'll be fine Jagi. But whatever might happen I'm always here, always remember that." Dahyun said to me and I just nod in response. 

I walk her to the door when she was about to leave I heard momo is there "Oh hi, Dahyun right?" Momo asked dahyun. "Yes and you are momo?" Dahyun asked momo. "Yes sana's cousin by blood sister by heart." Momo said and giggle right after. "Yeah sana mentioned me that already." Dahyun said. 

"Are you leaving now?" Momo asked Dahyun.

"Yes, you two have an appointment right? So yeah i should go now nice meeting you momo." Dahyun said to momo before dahyun leaves us alone she kissed my cheek while momo is there I felt nervous. "Good luck sana." And the she leaves.

"Okay. So she kissed you like that huh?" Momo asked me.

"Because we're friends, we do kiss on the cheeks too." I said to momo.

"Whatever go prepare now." Momo told me and i did what I have told.

I don't wan't momo to think that there's something going on between me Dahyun I should really start distancing myself from her I don't want to hurt Dahyun and I want momo to be happy after all everything she did to me, this is the hardest decision that I will going to make.

--

"Minatozaki Sana?" The doctor finally call my name. We walk inside the operation room. 

"How are you? It's been a long time." The doctor asked as me and momo sat down.

This is now or never.

--

Dahyun's POV

The competition is getting near and ever since i slept at sana's place I haven't heard anything from her I tried calling her but nothing as much as i wanted to go to her place super lack of time since the competition is getting near I was so busy preparing myself. Preparing the team. But once this competition done I won't hesitate to go to her place I haven't heard from her and I didn't even see her here in campus I wonder what happened about the operation it's been one week. I asked the school office and sana has the permission of her absences maybe it is because of her operation.

--

Third person's POV

"How are you feeling?" Momo asked Sana.

"I don't know to be honest." Sana replied to momo

"The doctor will be here in any minute."  Momo said to sana

"Unnie what if.." Before sana can finish her words, someone open the door.

"Sana are you ready?" The doctor asked sana.

"Yes. Like I have other choice anyways." Sana said.

The doctor slowly starts unfolding the blindfold that wraps around sana's eyes. 

"Okay open your eyes slowly." The doctor said to sana. Sana slowly opening her eyes and when she open her eyes it was blurry but at least it wasn't black this time. 

"What is it blurry?" The doctor asked sana.

"Yes" Sana answered the doctor.

"Wear this Sana-ssi." The doctor handed sana an eye glasses and sana wore them and she start seeing everything around her clearly now. Sana didn't notice has tears in her eyes. 

"How was it?" The doctor asked her.

"Oh my gosh! Momoringg." Sana called out momo and signaled her for a hug. Momo hug her tightly. They both burst into tears in happiness.

"I told you so sana-chan! I'm really happy for you Satang!" Momo wipe sana's Tears.