Chapter Eleven

This is the day! I wonder where Sana is, is she okay? I sigh. "Dahyun get your head in the game! Focus." I said to myself before exiting the locker room I tried calling her number first hoping that she would answer my call hearing her voice at least.

-

As the  game started and it's my turn I tried focusing on "Be sure of your target and what is in front of it, immediately behind it, and beyond it. Get you head in the game Dahyun-ah!" Tzuyu tap my shoulder and whisper to me. I looked at her and smile at her lightly she nod her head. I got 5 on the arrow and this is the first time that I got five than i usually scored my range is always on 8 or 10 I don't like this I can't focus, It's chaeyoung's turn now and after her tzuyu then it's my turn again as chaeyoung's focusing on the target Tzuyu grab my hand and she massage it and it helps me to relax.

As the final shoot coming I walked to the bleachers where I left my towel and bottle water but when i got there i can't find it, nobody will take it because no one is gonna do that for how many years of playing and living here in korea no one is like that so I wonder if there's someone tripping on me. When I was about to walk away because I'm so pissed. Someone handed me a towel and a bottled water, I looked up who it was...

-

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, is this mine?" I asked the lady.

"Yes it's yours." She smiled at me I can't help but ask her.

"Momo, how is Sana? Where is she?" I asked momo.

Momo step aside and there she is Sana looking straightly in my eyes.

"Hey!" I walked closer to her I hold her hand.

"Hi." Sana said to me smiling widely. "I've been watching you, you know? You look so frustrated. Why?" Sana asked me. "I missed you!" I said I hugged sana tight and she hugged me back but not  as tight as my hug to her. "I missed you too Dahyun-ah!" Sana said to me smiling. "So it was successful huh? I'm so happy for you Jagi, I told you it will be okay." I said to sana. She keep staring at me and smiling wildly I hold her cheeks "I'm really.. Ha" As I was about to say to sana some interrupted our moment "Hey! Dahyun-ah! Your turn in five minutes." Tzuyu called me, Yeah right I'm in the game right now I almost forgot. "Oh right, Hey Jagi wait for me, okay?" Before I leave I kissed her forehead and grab my towel and bottled water that momo handed me. I bowed to momo mouthing thank you.

-

As the was about  to end the MC announced the winner. "Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu and Kim Dahyun from Hanlim Multi Arts School. Congratulations once again, Hanlim sports club never disappoints." The MC said. 

I'm smiling from ear to ear and I bowed to people. I can't help the Joy that I am feeling right now. Sana is finally can see we won I am truly happy right now.

-

I walked to the bleachers and hugged her immediately. "Hiiii" Sana said softly between hugs. "Congratulations beautiful." I blushed to what she just called me. "Thank you." I said to her as I kiss her forehead.  

Sana is really extremely beautiful in my eyes and plus her specs looks hot on her

Sana is really extremely beautiful in my eyes and plus her specs looks hot on her. "Geez I'm falling harder." I didn't know i said that a little too loud. "Sorry what?" Sana asked me. "Huh? what huh?" I asked acting fool. "I thought your saying something." Sana said. "Ahem! Hi Dahyun. Congratulations to you and to the whole team." Suddenly momo said and she offer a hug and I hug her back. "Thanks momo and for the stuffs earlier thank you really." I thanked her sincerely. "Anytime beautiful." At first I was shocked to what momo called me but still I blushed. "Hey Dubu!  We are gonna celebrate our victory better be there at 9. Hi Sana." Tzuyu greet sana and she smiled at sana and momo. "Hello Tzuyu congratulations to all of you." Sana said nicely. Typical Tzuyu just smiled at us before she leaves. "So since, you still have time where you guys do you want to eat? My treat." Momo said. "Oh I'm the who suppose to ask that momo." I said nicely. "No, seriously Dahyun-ah. It's my treat for you actually." Momo said to me smiling. "Sana Jagi, where do you want to eat?" I asked sana because i want her to decide.

-

After we eat, we walked to my car, I feel a little awkward I don't know why.  "Hey Dahyun, i think we should hangout more often." Momo said to me smiling. "Sure, so Sana can finally go around and see many places." I said smiling looking at sana while we are walking but sana looking somewhere else. "No Dahyun-ah. I mean just the two of us. Since sana can see already she can go anywhere she wants, right sana?" Momo asked sana. "Huh? Yeah yeah, so you two can get to know each other Hyun-ah momo is such nice lady but can be naughty sometimes so just please bare with her." Sana said smiling but I can tell that her smile didn't reach her eyes. "Oh okay." I smile and laugh awkwardly. 

-

As i drop them in Sana's dorm. "Hey Jagi, Let's go see a movie tomorrow. I already reserved two tickets I don't take excuses. See you tomorrow. Take care both of you, Momo thank you for today really." I said to them and thanking momo. 

-

I'm driving back to my apartment thinking how happy I am for sana and for another achievement today. I can't wait to show Sana to many places I want to bring her somewhere special. "I know sana you can't love me but just please let me love you, I won't leave Sana not until you say so, because I will do everything you say that is because I love you." I said to myself bitterly but still happy at the same time.

-

To be continue.....