Chapter Eight

"How long have been you two friends? You never mention her to me before sanachan." Momo asked sana

"We have been friends for eight months now." Sana admit.

"Oh, very fresh huh?" Momo asked

"Yeah" Sana answered.

"You don't like her don't you?" Momo asked sana to make sure she's not crossing the line.

"W-w-what no, I don't like her that way she is a very great friend for me she's like my bestfriend." Sana said to momo.

Without them knowing Dahyun was behind the locker not intentionally but listened to their whole conversation. "I knew it." Dahyun whisper to herself wiping her tears and starts walking away.

-

Dahyun wrote a poem dedicated for her love ones before she starts playing piano.

Of all people why it has to be you?

I didn't plan liking you anyways it just my heart tells me so, Correction I don't just like you.

I fell for you since the day we met, I guess this is what love at first sight feels like.

I know it sounds cliche but I did fell for you on the first day I met you.

It doesn't matter if you don't feel the same towards me just let me take care of you. Let me love you Minatozaki Sana.

-

Dahyun runs to the music room and starts playing piano to express her sadness by playing. While sana walking in the hallway to go to her last class she hear someone playing keyboard she knew it was from the music room she stop and listen to the instrument playing, when the sounds of keyboard was gone sana starts apologizing. "Hi sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you I was just lost of the music please continue I'm going to my class anyways you play so well, you really sounds good." Sana apologizing and complemented at the same time. When sana was about to leave she was cut off. "Thank you sana."  She know that voice very well. "Dahyunnie?" Sana asked shocked that it was Dahyun the one who were playing keyboard. "Come on sasha let me walk you to your class, you might get late." Dahyun offered getting sana's hand. Dahyun know that sana doesn't feel the same towards her but she just want to be with sana no matter if sana feels the same or not she wants to take care of this Japanese lady. That's how strong her love for sana. Loving sana without asking in return.

"I didn't know play so well in keyboard." Sana said to Dahyun while they are walking.

"Oh uh, I'm not that good." Dahyun said feeling kinda embarrass.

"Oh Hyun-ah, stop with your humbleness you really are great, I thought you only do archery but wow you also are good in music." Sana said to dahyun really amazed that Dahyun is a really talented human indeed. They reach sana's class room. "Come on sasha, you're going to be late." Dahyun said to Sana.

"Dahyun-ah? Can you do me a favor?" Sana asked Dahyun.

"Anything sunshine, what is it?" Dahyun asked sana.

"Play some music to me please." Sana pleaded dahyun.

"Will do in my unit, next time ok? Now you need be in your class." Dahyun said to sana. Dahyun was shocked to sudden action of Sana hugging her and kissing her head. "Thank you Dahyun-ah." Sana thanking Dahyun before sana get in her class dahyun grabs sana's hand. "Uhm jagi? I'm buy later i need to practice hard for this coming tournament of archery." Dahyun said because she doesn't want sana thinks that's she avoiding her again. "Okay dahyun-ah, thank you for letting me know." And that's when the two separated ways.

-

Sana was hanging out with her cousin after class with momo. "So, we'll be visiting the doctor tomorrow sana-chan since you have no class for tomorrow, right?" Momo asked sana to make sure.

"Yes no class tomorrow, I need to call dahyun later she needs to knows about my operation." Sana said to sana while they drinking their Iced coffee. "You sure you two aren't a thing or what?" Momo asking sana because momo starts being suspicious about the two. "What no. She is the only friend that I'm hanging out for the past eight months we usually hangout when both of us don't have class so she won't look for me you know." Sana trying to convinced momo. "Oh okaaayy?" Momo said and suddenly asked sana a question. "Satang! Is dahyun gay?" Momo asked sana. Sana almost spill the cold beverage. "wah-what? why do you asked?" Sana asked momo. "what? why not? She's cute and she seems nice." Momo said to sana. "Oh yes she is NICE." Sana said to momo emphasizing the word nice because yes dahyun is really nice but she don't to answer the main question of momo. "So is she into girls or no?" Momo still asking sana. "Ah.. I. I think she is, not sure." Sana not sure of what she was saying. "Well, anyways I can find it myself. SATANG!!" Momo called out sana a little louder. "What??!!" Sana return the energy of calling. "What if you help me to get close to her? Satang pleasseee." Momo asked sana a favor. "What? Why me?" Sana asked momo.

"Well, because you are her best friend. Duh!" Momo said to sana.

"Oh my goodness momoring!" Sana said to momo.

"Please satang! I'm crushing hard on her." Momo pleaded sana.

-

A/N: So basically dahyun was fell for sana in the first sight so momo is to dahyun.

Anyways! Please don't be a silent reader tell me your thoughts and please do vote if you like this chapter. THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3