Chapter four

Since my interaction with Dahyun in my dorm I thought that would be the last time but to my surprise she approach me in my locker. "Hi." She said cheerfully. "Why?" I asked coldly. 

"Ouch! That's how you approach a friend?" She said sounds disappointed.

"Oh friend? We're friends now?" I asked.

  "Aren't we? Oh, I'm sorry." Dahyun said apologizing. 

"No is just that it's my first time hearing that someone wants to be friends with me again." I admit to her.

"Really?" She asked shocked.

"Believe me or not, yes!" I said again.

"For me we're friends now, you like it or not we are now friends." Dahyun said to me.

"I like it, thank you Dahyun-ah!" I said to her but can't smiling at her.

"So are you done with all your class?" She asked.

"Nope, not yet I have one last Aesthetics and Visual Communication." I said to Dahyun

"Oh okay I'll walk you there and wait you outside." Dahyun said to me that made me shook.

"Are you serious that's gonna take one hour or more." I explained to her.

"Yeah, so what? I will just gonna read outside of your classroom. Come on now you'll be late." Dahyun said grabbing hand. "I think friends can hold hands right?" She said to me I can tell that she is smiling. "I don't mind because yeah we're friends now." I said and smiles.

"Okay, Get in now Sana I'll just wait you here." Dahyun said letting go of my hand.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, to make sure.

"Yes Jagi go in." She said and it shook on what she called me

"What?" I asked her.

"I mean Sana go now or you'll be late." Dahyun said, I just get in my class.

Time fast it's been thirty minutes since I enter this class, Yes I do have special treatment the professor explaining to me everything and I'm recording everything that's how i collected lessons, everything rather. Since it's hard for me to write I still can write but I'm not of the result so I just recorded everything. Class has ended, I immediately gathered my things I don't want Dahyun to wait more when I get out of the classroom I think Dahyun left since no one is approaching me maybe she got bored what do I expect? As I about to walked I stumble on something that it felt like a foot. "Dahyunee?" I tip toed and touch the foot and to the face of the person it's Dahyun lying on the floor. "Dahyun-ah!" I tried calling out her again but none, I tap her cheeks "Dahyunneee" I called out in a low voice. "Hmm?" She finally answered. "You fell asleep on the floor yah?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I was reading a book and then yeah I fell asleep here." She giggle. "I thought you left since I closed the classroom door a little loud for you to hear so you can approach me but none so yeah I thought you left." I said to Dahyun you can hear a little sadness in my voice. "Aww, Sasha is cute." She pinched my cheeks. "Yah! come on gather your things now." I said helping her to stand up. "Do you want cold chocolate? My treat." I said to her since she waited me for me for more than one hour. "Are you sure? I can buy for us." She said "No thank you but now it's my treat. Understood?" I said sounds like a boss. "Yes Ms. Sana." She said and we both laugh. As we began to walk Dahyun didn't let go of my hand like she is making sure that I won't fall trip something, it's cute but funny at the same time because little she didn't know I already memorized everything in here but i still let her guide me though.

-

"Uhm.. Sana can I get hot chocolate and cinnamon bread? I can pay for our bread." Dahyun said.

"Nope, It's all on me tonight. No worries." As I about to go to the counter to order. Dahyun grab my hand.