Chapter Twelve

VICTORY PARTY

Tzuyu handed me a drink once she saw me. "So, she finally can see huh?" Tzuyu asked me bringing the topic. "Yeah and I'm really happy for her finally." I said sounds really happy. "Good for her and good for you." Tzuyu said to me. "So, what's your plan?" Tzuyu added asking

"What do you mean? About Sana? Well, I wanted to take her anywhere that we have been so this time she can see anything." I said smiling at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiles at slightly the usual. "Sounds good. Why you two aren't dating yet?" Tzuyu suddenly asked. I inhale and exhale before answering her. "Well, I don't think she can love me back Tzu." I answered her bitterly but truthfully. "Then why are you still, staying with her?" Tzuyu asked kind of annoyed. "Well, she didn't tell me straight to my face that she didn't love me or like me. I just hear her say it to her cousin momo I won't believe it until she say it to my face and not until her actions speaks differently from what she was saying." I told tzuyu. "How dedicated you are and How lucky she is without noticing it." She said. I just smile at her. "Let's go find chae." Tzuyu said grabbing my hand.

"Hey Dub! Are you two dating now?" Cheayoung asked I looked at her confused. She look at Tzuyu. "Nothing, nevermind. So how's your friend Sana?" Chaeyoung asking me changing the topic. "She finally can see she's wearing specs but still looking so stunning." I said to chaeyoung

"Sounds so in love Dahyun-ah!" Chaeyoung tease me. I smiled at her.

"I don't know really there is just something about her that I can't really explain." I said smiling then Tzuyu Grabs my hand. "Let's go unnie let's get drunk celebrate our victory." Tzuyu said Chaeyoung following us.

-

Tzuyu is getting drunk by the way she moves she's not the usual tzuyu me and chaeyoung approach her. "Hey Tzu, let's go!" I said and before she can answer I carry her. "Whattt? Hey unnie let's just enjoy the night." Tzuyu protest "Nope let's go." I said signaling chaeyoung to open the door of the car.

-

After dropping Tzuyu and Chaeyoung in their house, I immediately go to shower to clean myself dry my hair and drip to deep sleep, excited for tomorrow.

To be continue.....