Chapter three

I know it's been five years since you, since I last saw you and I don't even know if I'm able to see you again, I don't want to give myself any false hope I'm not being negative is just that If I'm being more positive I might hurt myself even more. Alive or not Jihyo I hope you are doing good and okay. I won't fall in love again until I make things clear with you I'm not gonna stop hoping to talk to you again not until they prove me that you're dead. I cried in dorm room, missing Jihyo blaming myself for what happened so this is what you called breakdown. Someone knocked on my door I wiped my tears I made sure I don't look like from crying before facing whoever knocking on the door is. I walked to the door and open the door. "Hey." I know this voice I already recognized "What are you doing here?"  I asked her. "Oh you recognized my voice. we-wait. Did you cry? Hey are you okay?" She asked me. Shit isn't really that obvious? "Uh n-no, I mean no I wasn't crying and yes I'm okay. How did you know my place?" I asked immediately changing the topic to distract her. "I asked our school I told them I don't any bad intention or anything harm they believe me so yeah, here I am in front of you now." She told success on distracting her from asking. "What do you want?" I asked her.

"Well, I just want to give you this." She grab my hand and let me hold the cold beverage.

"I don't exactly know what you want so I just tried guessing. Here some Iced chocolate and this one I'm holding is cheese kimbap these are also for you. Here." She handed me box of cheese kimbap. "Whatever you are going through right now, I can't promise that everything will be alright but don't lose hope, okay? Stop crying you are too precious to be sad, anyways those are my way saying thank you for saving me to that guy I'm now at my peace I don't need to worry seeing him thinking that he might bother me. Because he really believes that you are my girlfriend so thank you, I should keep going. Take care okay." She said and heard her footsteps. She's probably leaving now. "Wait." I said a little louder for her to hear me. 

"Yeah?"

"Uhm... Come inside eat with me these are too much for me, but it's okay if you really need to go thank you anyways for these." I said to Dahyun sincerely.

"No, I can stay if you want me too." Dahyun said.

"Get inside." I told her giving a way for her to get in.

"Thank you." She said 

"Sit down, I'll prepare the food." I said to her.

"Do you want me to help you?" She asked, sounds worried she pity me because I'm  blind? I asked myself.

"If you feel pity toward me, don't worry I live here for how many years now I memorized everything here." I said honestly to her.

"No, no Sana, I really just wanted to help sorry if you feel that way." She apologized sincerely I can tell by her voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry too." I apologized to her for being kinda harsh to her. "Do you still wanted to help? Come follow me." I gladly invited her. "Sure" She answered standing up and getting the food in my hand, we walk to my kitchen I can tell that she's staring at me I can feel that. "You know it's rude to stare that long." I told to her. "Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized again. I chuckle "I'm use to it." I admitted. "Used to what?" She asked "People staring at me like they pity on me because I'm blind, I can feel feel when people staring at me you know." I admitted to her. "But that's not my reason for staring at you though." She tell me. "Then what is your reason?" I asked her I want to know while we are gathering the utensils that we are going to use. "To be honest? You look extremely beautiful in my eyes." She admitted to me, I don't know how to hide but I know she can see me blushing now. "And you're cute when you blush." She added. I don't know how she manage to make me feel fluttered it's been a while since I feel this way. I need to shake this off. "Okay, so this Iced choco you bought is two? Why? You really thought that I might invite you to eat with me huh?" I said to her curious. "What? No, I just thought that.. Uh.. ma-maybe you live with someone like maybe your boyfriend or what so your partner won't get Jealous because of me so I bought two so He won't think that I'm stealing you from whoever your partner is I don't wanna cause trouble, you know like what I said I have good intentions. So yeah." She admitted sounds nervous I laugh at her. "Really?" I asked her still chuckling. "Yes really, why are you laughing?" She asked sounds confuse. "You really thought that I'm in a relationship huh?" I asked her. "Well, just in case you are and since I introduce you to Eunwoo as my girlfriend  so I'm here to help you explain the scene that I caused you." She said seriously, well that's nice of her though. "Oh.. What if I'm in a relationship? You said you don't wanna cause trouble but you were flirting me so what if I am what are you gonna do?" I asked teasing her.  She cleared her throat. "What do you mean? What am I going to do? When that fact that I was just stating the fact and telling honestly what I can see. For sure your partner can see that too." She answered honestly I can tell and there it is again the fluttering feeling. "Well, I'm not in a relationship with anyone just in case you are wondering. Come on let's eat." I admitted and invited her to dining table for us to eat.

"Thank you for this." I thanked her.

"Nah don't mention it, It's my pleasure." She said.

"So, you're single?" Dahyun asked me while we are eating.

"Why?" I asked back not answering

"Just asking to make sure that I'm not gonna cause any trouble." Dahyun said sounds sincere.

"Don't worry you're not." I said eating the last bite of my cheese kimbap.

"I'll take that as answer that you are single. Oppss wait you have something on your lips." Dahyun said. I tried wiping it. "Is it okay now?" I asked her. "Uhm.. Nope, do you mind me?" Dahyun said but before I can even answer she's now wiping something on my mouth. I froze felt the electricity that I haven't felt in years. "Ehem!" I cleared my throat. "Thank you."  I said feeling a little awkward. "You done let me wash the dishes." She said to me. "What no, Dahyun you're a guess." I said picking up the phone in my pocket. "What time is it now siri?" I asked siri on my phone that's how I use smartphones since I can't see anything. 

"It's 11:30" Siri.

"Oh my gosh Dahyun it's late." I said kind of nervous for her.

"Oh I didn't notice the time, don't worry Sasha I bring my car with me." Dahyun said, using a nickname for me.

"Sasha huh?" I chuckled

"What? You don't like it? I'm sorry" She asked apologizing again, that's a billion times she apologized to me today.

"I like it, stop saying sorry, you apologized too much today Dahyun-ah." I said to her giving her a nickname also.

"Dahyunnie, I like that too." She said I can tell that she is smiling by the way she talks. I just smile. "As much as I wanted to stay and have a chat with you my bad but I need to keep going." Dahyun said sounds kinda sad. "No worries anyways thank you for tonight." I said sincerely. "I'll see you around Sasha be careful always." Dahyun said. "Yeah, take care too." and that's I heard the door closed I immediately locked doors and window for my own safety, I cleaned up everything and cleaned myself too. I can't help but think about my recent moment with Dahyun those feelings she made feel that I should warned and stop myself because it's just days since I met her. But why am I missing her present so suddenly Arghh! I played music in my phone by asking siri again and tried to escape in reality and sleep. 

To be continue......

Hey everyone been busy with stuffs so sorry for the late update. Since twice cameback Do stream to their new song. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6jqx9kZgPM

Note: Again don't be a silent reader tell me your thought and please if you do like this part please do vote. Thank you. Hihihi