Chapter Nine.

Sana dialed dahyun's number using her voice to her phone, she tried calling dahyun multiple times now but then she remember that Dahyun is busy today because of archery so she just leave a voice message for dahyun. "Dahyun-ah! I miss you and I'll miss you since momo is here I'll be busy of something, I will tell you once we hang out again, okay? Please be safe always and i wish you good luck." Sana said through a voice message. After a minute her phone rang she immediately answer it. 

"Hello?" Sana said over the phone.

"Yah! Satang! Go sleep early, we need to be early to the doctors tomorrow, your mom will call tomorrow morning she want to do a video chat she wants to see you so once i get there we'll be calling her right away, sleep early satang." Momo said to sana over the phone.

"Copy that momoring." Sana said to momo, sounds sad because the last voice she wants to hear is from dahyun.

-

"Alright guys that's all for today, go home and rest now." Their coach said 

"Yah oppah!" Dahyun called out her brother, Kim seok Jin Dahyun's older brother.

"Yah dahyun-ah! I told it's coach when I'm at work." Jin told Dahyun.

"Fine, coach. Can skip training tomorrow?" Dahyun asking her older bother.

"No, why?" Jin asked her younger sister. "Well whatever the reason is still no not unless it's mom and dad wants to see you, are they?" Jin added and dahyun.

"No that's not the reason, but what if i'm sick I'm still not allowed to absent?" Dahyun asked.

Jin checks dahyun's forehead and neck before answering. "Well, as far as i can see and feel you are not sick so, no." Jin told dahyun while packing her backpack. "And anyways mom, dad, me, you and wendy are having a dinner this Sunday be there big announcement! So be there, see you around little sis, take care!" Jin said to dahyun and kiss her sister's head before leaving. Dahyun watch her brother leave and face palm herself, she badly miss sana and wanted to spend more time with the Japanese lady but her schedule is becoming hectic, she checked her phone and saw many missed calls from sana and sana left her a voice message. "Dahyun-ah! I miss you and I'll miss you since momo is here I'll be busy of something, I will tell you once we hang out again, okay? Please be safe always and i wish you a good luck." She listened to the voice message that sana send her and that's it she suddenly feel sad because of their schedule is becoming complicated and hectic for them both. Dahyun checked the time "It's already 11 in the evening my goodness this training asih!" She scratch her neck, Dahyun tried calling sana hoping that sana still awake she can't help it she really miss sana so much that she can't even wait. one ring, two rings, three, four. Finally! "Hey sana it's me Dahyun, I am truly sorry to bother you, did i wake you up?" Dahyun asked because she doesn't to be the bother for sana but she just can't help the feeling. "No, Hyun-ah I'm actually just listening to the music because I can't sleep I was just in the bathroom when you called so i didn't pick up right away I'm sorry." Sana said in bittersweet sounds of her voice, sana has been craving to hear Dahyun's voice well sana is craving for the pale lady to be exact. "Oh okay, Uhm.. I actually have heard you voicemail, you'll be busier?" Dahyun asked sana. "Yes Jagi." Sana answered sadness in her voice. "Well, my training just done few minutes ago, can i come over please?" Dahyun asked sana with a pleading voice. "Yes please Hyun-ah!" Sana answered in a pleading sounds too. "But jagi I'm not sure if the coffee shop still open because it's already past 11 in the evening uh. But I'll just go in..." Dahyun was cut off by sana. "Yah! Jagiya, you don't have to bring anything just you safely, ok? please be safe it's already late." Sana told dahyun. "Ok be there in 20 minutes." Dahyun said before immediately hanggin up the phone and rushed to her car to see sana.

-

Dahyun arrived at sana's dorm she light knock because sana's neighbors might be sleeping already she called sana's number and sana answer it in one ring. "Hey jagi already in front of your door." Dahyun said. "Okay coming." Sana said and hang up the phone. Sana opened the door and Dahyun can't help but hugged sana immediately sana didn't hesitate but hug her back too. "You miss me that much huh?" Sana asked dahyun smiling. "I always miss you Jagiya." Dahyun replied in a sweet voice. "Come on inside." Sana closed the door and dahyun lay down in sana's tiny bed already because she was tired the day and she's craving for her rest and her rest is Sana. 

Sana sat down on the edge of the bed. "Tiring day?" Sana asked dahyun. "Yep!" Dahyun answered and she put her arms to sana's waist. "Come cuddle me, I missed you so much Jagiya." Sana didn't hesitate but lay down beside dahyun, they both used to cuddling everytime they are having a sleep over they it's normal for them both but that dahyun made fall in love more to sana and it's okay for dahyun as long as she is close to sana like that.

"How was your day jagiya?" Dahyun asked sana.

"Hmm. get to bond with momo we grab some cold beverage we talk we walk and then i go home." Sana tell dahyun her day.

"what about the busy days coming? What are you guys gonna do?" Dahyun asked because she is confused.

"Oh that. DAHYUN-AH!" Sana called dahyun in excitement and nervousness at the same time. 

"Why sana?" Dahyun asked in a worried tone.

"The reason why momo is here because I'm going for a second try in operation for my eyes." Sana admitted to dahyun.

"Woah! Really? I'm so excited for you?" Dahyun hugged sana tightly.

"I am finally going to see how beautiful you are jagiya." Sana cupped dahyun's face smiling Dahyun just staring to sana. Sana trace dahyun's face. Sana is examining dahyun's face from forehead, eyes, nose and to dahyun's lips. Dahyun was just staring at sana's eyes and down to her lips.  "Hyun-ah, I can't wait to see you. I'm pretty sure you are so beautiful just the way you are inside." Sana said to dahyun sincerely. Dahyun remain silent and slowly leaning she can't help it she kissed sana's lips, Sana was shocked at first but not so long sana kiss back dahyun.

The kiss was soft and sweet, when the air became the problem for them they pulled away "Your lips taste so sweet Jagiya." Sana said to dahyun.

-

To be continue........