Chapter five.

"My girlfriend." Sana added.

-

Dahyun eyes winded as she can't believed to what she just heard. "I know what you are thinking right now, Dahyun-ah." Sana said as Dahyun remain silent. "I don't know where she is now." Sana admitted to Dahyun. "What do you mean?" Dahyun asked.

"Well after the accident I haven't heard anything from her since then." Sana admitted to Dahyun.

"Ohh, what if she comes back?" Dahyun asked because she is curios.

"To be honest I don't know." Sana said to Dahyun truthfully. "All I know is that I hope she's okay." Sana added. "Oh I see." Dahyun replied back. "I can tell you everything Dahyun-ah! I trust you now so I can tell you everything now Hyun-ah." Dahyun smiles the way Sana called her, the new nickname is new to her.

After Sana telling everything to Dahyun her past. She felt more comfortable around Dahyun and Dahyun she felt more like she is responsible to protect Sana at all cost she needs to be there for her even though Sana is not asking her she just want to do that for her for some reasons that she can't even explain.

They didn't know the feeling they are feeling towards each other but they feel like they are the most precious thing to each other. It's like they can't afford to lose each other as the days goes by they became closer to each other they became comfortable to each other it's like you can't them divided them into two. 

This is the day that Dahyun invited Sana to sleep over in her place since she was the one who slept in Sana's place most of the time because Sana doesn't memorized Dahyun's place since she is blind Sana trust Dahyun that much so she finally agree to the Idea on staying in Dahyun's place. Dahyun waited Sana's last class outside of her classroom once she saw Sana she immediately run to Sana and gets Sana's bag in her shoulder.  "Hyun-ah! You don't have to." Sana said to Dahyun as they begin to walk.

"I do this everyday Sana-chan and you still tell me everyday I don't have to." Dahyun answer.

"And you always insist hyun-ah!" They laugh together while walking.

"So meaning you need to use to this Jagi." She said to Sana suddenly stop in her tracks when she realized what just she called Sana.

"Jagi huh?" Sana asked smiling.

"I'm sorry Sana if you don't feel like me calling you, A-I.. I'm sorry." Dahyun stutter

"I love it, it's cute." Sana Interrupted Dahyun Smiling.

They reach Dahyun's car and Dahyun starts driving to her apartment Sana trusted enough Dahyun in driving since Dahyun already knows what happened in her past. Ever since she opened to Dahyun she felt more comfortable around Dahyun and the feeling that she can't deny is that she felt really safe when she is with Dahyun.

To be continue......