Prologue - 3: Class 77-B

Welcome to Island #1 Tropical Resort

I started to explore the Island, in order to introduce myself to the 77th Class, the first thing I saw was an airport, so I decided to check that place out first.

Jabberwock Airport

I step into the Airport and naturally the first thing I see in the airport are... "Airplanes!" I rush over to the glass to get a good view of them.

Then a guy approached me and talked to me, "Don't get your hopes up, using the planes are impossible."

I turn around to see that it was the guy with Pink hair and a yellow suit. "You seem pretty sure that it's impossible." I tell him.

"Unfortunately the engines have been completely removed, there's nothing I can do about that."

"Damn, someone really did went out of thier way to remove them..." I complained, of course I knew we couldn't leave this Island from the planes from the start.

"Oh right that reminds me, you and I haven't introduced ourselves to each other yeah?" He suddenly realized.

"I am Aria Adabat the Ultimate Vocalist"

"The names Kazuichi Soda, I'm the Ultimate Mechanic, nice to meet ya!"

Love Striving Mechanic

Kazuichi Soda

Ultimate Mechanic

From what I remember on the Hope's Peak Academy Wiki, the info about Kazuichi is that he's a savant when it come to machines, if he truly says this plane is impossible to use, it really is beyond repair.

"Well.. to actually remove the engines, whoever's keeping us here must have planned this to a T." Kazuichi says.

"Yeah, doesn't it seem strange Kazuichi?"

"Yeah it's quite strange, but I think it's an acceptable level of strange you know?"

"What makes you say that?" I ask

"Well... think about it, it's not like we're being forced to do anything dangerous or something..." he trails off "That was mentioned in the safety precautions for this School Trip. Remember? The school trip guidelines written in the E-Handbook?"

I actually haven't read those yet so I take my EHD out and read the rules.

Rule 1: Extreme Violence is prohibited on this Island. Please live peaceful and relaxing lives with your fellow students.

Rule 2: Be considerate to each other and work together to collect the Hope Fragments.

Rule 3: Littering is not allowed. Let us coexist with this island's bountiful nature in "mutual prosperity".

Rule 4: The lead teacher cannot directly interfere with the students, an exception to this rule is if a student violates a rule.

I see a strange Badge on the corner of the screen, curiously I press it and it showed a list.

E-Handbook Deluxe Perks

- Can call the Future Foundation Members.

- Ignores the default 4 rules, any rules added after must be followed.

- Can play digital games on E-Handbook

I raise an eyebrow looking at these, this is like starting a video game with lots of Cheat Codes turned on... which I guess is the perfect scenario.