Chapter 1-2: Two!?

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

What to do, what to do...

*ding, dong*

"It's open." I say

The person who ringed the doorbell then came in and it was...

"Yahoooo! Hey Aria, want to go out on a walk? Just Peko, you and Ibuki!" It was Ibuki, because of course it is, she's my best friend after all.

"Oh it's you Ibuki, well I guess the three of us can go for a walk... You, uh... didn't invite Teruteru, Fuyuhiko or to a lesser extent, Hiyoko right?" I ask cautiously.

"Nope! Just the three of us." Thank god for that, Ibuki is my best friend and Peko... if I wasn't straight I'd so have a crush on her.

"C'mon let's go!" Ibuki then grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front door of the Hotel Grounds.

Tropical Resort

"Ah, Aria it's nice to see you again." Peko greets.

"Yeah... so then let's have our walk.." I say.

We walked around the Tropical Resort for a while doing a couple of laps.

"Say Aria, Ibuki was really sad when you didn't come swimming with us on the First Step Beach yesterday." The Musician notes.

"I wish I could've joined you both, but sadly I can't swim, I was never good at it... though I suppose I never learned." I explain

"Well...In case something like this happens again later... do you want to know how to swim?" Peko asks.

"Oh! You'd... be willing to teach me Peko? I saw you swimming earlier at the Beach and you were really good at it, you really would teach me?" I ask the Swordswoman.

"Of course, just in case we have Events like this planned in the future." Peko explains

"Yay! Thank you Peko! So... what should our swimming schedule be?" I questioned.

"Let's see... starting from tomorrow we'll swim for one hour from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM, under your orders as the Vice Leader, I will not miss or skip a single lesson, no exceptions." Peko stated with a sharp tone of voice.

"Thee-hee-hee, Ibuki is excited to see Aria and Peko get along! *gasp* Ibuki just realized, we need to get swimwear! We're right in front of the supermarket." Ibuki joyfully squeals.

"Yeah.. we might aswell since we're here." I say.

Rocketpunch Market

The three of us went inside the Rocketpunch Market to purchase swimwear, there was a changing room we could use to try them on.

"Alright Peko, are you done changing in there?"

"Yes, I just finished." Peko came out of the changing room wearing a black bikini "How does it look on me?"

"Looks good, no I'd say that's perfect on you." I praised.

"And your body too.." Ibuki started, staring at Peko's body "Young Ladies sure are well endowed nowadays, is that a challenge against all the women in the world? Fine Ibuki accepts that challenge with the power of technology, time to pump these puppies full of silicone!" Ibuki appeared to be very challenged by Peko's bust size.

"Don't say such asinine things." Peko states

"Now's not the time to say things like that Ibuki, Teruteru would flood the island with a nosebleed if he overheard this." I tell her "Let me try mine on." I went into the changing room and changed into my bikini I set my eyes on. When I went out Peko and Ibuki examined the cyan bikini I was wearing.