Trial 1-2A: Peace And Chaos

Trial of Leadership

Aria: Nagito, it was you wasn't it?

Nagito: Huh? Me?

Aria: Judging by everyone's positions before the blackout, the only one near the power cord besides the victim was you.

Nekomaru: Which means... the only one who could've felt there way towards the table using the power cord was... Nagito!

Nagito: Th-That's just a coincidence.

Chiaki: But still, you had a chance right? A chance to hide the knife.

Hajime: Nagito, weren't you cleaning the dining hall all morning? If so you would've had the chance to hide the knife.

Nagito: Th-That's...

Hajime: If you factor in the power cord, and the time it took you to clean the dining hall, you're the only one who could've done it.

Nagito: Seriously it's all just a coincidence!

Aria: It's suspicious enough with one coincidence, but multiple times in a row? That just can't be ignored.

Mahiru: Could it be? Did you give yourself cleaning duty on purpose so you could hide the knife under the table!?

Nekomaru: Now that you mention it, Nagito did prepare the drawing to whoever would clean the dining hall.

Mahiru: You rigged the drawing didn't you!? That's how you got to clean the dining hall right!?

Chiaki: I don't know if you're the killer or not but... regardless it proves your suspicious right?

Nagito: Gh.. gh-gh..

Nekomaru: If that's the case then... that strange speech from earlier... that was part of your plan too.

Fuyuhiko: You got us to lower our guard and tried to hide the fact you did it! didn't you, you motherfucker!

Mahiru: Well? Just admit already!

Nagito: Ngh...ngh.

Hajime: Nagito, tell me you object to this. Frankly I don't want to believe it either. We investigated together, you were so kind, I can't believe you're the one that killed Byakuya.

Nagito: Ngh...ngh..

Hajime: Nagito! Say something!

Nagito: Ngh...ngh!

...

Nagito: Aha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Ultimates are working together to combat the Despair of their friend's death, Ah how wonderful, how beautiful it is!

Holy shit, he's completely insane...

Hajime: Huh?

Nagito: Let's cut to the chase! Your correct! It was my doing all along! I'm the one who hid the knife before the party started. I'm one who used the power cord to find my way through the dark. And of course, I'm the one who caused the blackout! After all, there's no way I'd knowingly whip out a knife in front of everyone right?