Chapter 1-1: Perfect Leader

Chapter 1

Destination Despair

Daily Life

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

Night of the First Day - 9:55 PM

I was inside my cottage after my talk with Future Foundation and I was reading the new rules Monokuma added.

Rule 5: Your Usami Strap is to stay with you at all times.

Rule 6: Once a murder takes place a Class Trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.

Rule 7: If the blackened is exposed during the Class Trial they alone will be executed.

Rule 8: If the blackened is not exposed, the innocent students will be executed.

Rule 9: As a reward, the surviving blackened will be forgiven of thier crime and allowed to leave the Island.

Rule 10: The Body Discovery Announcement will play when three or more students discover a dead body for the first time.

Rule 11: Destroying any property on this Island without permission is expressly prohibited, this includes the Survalence Cameras and monitors.

Rule 12: You are free to investigate the Island at your own discretion, Your actions in this regard are not limited.

Last Rule: Any additional school rules may be added at the Headmaster's discretion.

So... those are the rules, damn I can't believe this is happening to me again. There are two other functions on my E-Handbook Deluxe. One is a alarm clock, I'll set to go off at 6:10 AM every morning, the other is a reset code.

I read the note of the reset code, 'If you input the same 5 digit code as the ruins, you'll reset the positions of everyone' Note - Only to be used for emergencies.

*Ding dong, ding dong*

The monitor then lit up reviling Monokuma, "Ahem, Hope's Peak Academy School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make, It is now 10:00 PM, nighttime can be confusing, and if you're out at night and accidentally meet a killer, then it sucks to be you, however if you're worried about that and can't sleep, then I've prepared a cottage for each of you, however before you go to sleep, I strongly recommend you lock your doors, you never know who could be planning to kill you, Phuhu sweet dreams."

So that's the night announcement, well I may as well sleep since there's no reason to go out.

Dawn of the Second Day - 6:10 AM

I woke up to my alarm that I set up, so once it went off, I got changed into my clothes. The reason I set my alarm to so early in the morning was so that I could go for a walk in the morning, so I went for a walk around the Central Island.

Centrico Plaza

I was just walking around and then I saw something strange. "GWHAA!" I saw the Monobeasts guarding a different bridge each. Monotiger guarding the Second Island, Monosnake for the Third, Monoeagle for the Fourth and the Fifth was guarded by Monohorse, which begs the question... where the heck is Monorilla?

"Do not engage Aria." I turn around to see Byakuya standing behind me. "I presume you were going on a walk as well Aria." He asks me.

"Yeah I was."