Investigation 1-1B: Vocalist's Fall

3rd Person POV

Dining Hall

"Ari.....a? Wh-Why is Aria...?" Sonia starts to panic.

"N-no.... NNOOOOOOOOOOO! Wh-Why?!" Mahiru screams out.

"WHAT IS THISSSSSSS!?" Nekomaru starts to freak out aswell.

"GAAAAAHHHHH!!" Teruteru screams aswell.

Byakuya then fell to his knees and stared at Aria's Lifeless body.

"I've failed everyone as a leader.... I am truly ashamed of myself...." Byakuya says melancholy.

His reaction was bad enough, but.... none of them could've been prepared for Ibuki's reaction.

"No...Aria...." Ibuki's perky personality took a massive nosedive once she lay eyes on Aria's body, She approached the body and... began crying.

"Why....why did it have to be you.....we...we just reunited....and now...I-I'll never see your smile again..."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

That laugh was so familiar the students knew who it belonged to.

"How ironic. You've made it all the way through your last Killing Game, only to be the first to die here. My my, things are getting very interesting! On this Tropical Paradise known as Jabberwock Island, the first murder has finally taken place." Monokuma blurts out.

"M-Murder!?" Hajime exclaims.

"H-Hold on, does this mean...?" Nagito realized what happened just now.

"Puhuhuhu, of course! Aria was killed by one of you!" Monokuma confirmed.

"Wha-" Hajime yelps.

"Well if you look at the body you can instantly tell she was murdered." Monokuma then walked over to Aria's body and lifted her head up showing her frozen pain on her face. "Look she has such a horrible expression on her face wouldn't you say? A face filled with regret that her life was ended by force, all thanks to someone's selfish desires... to have a dying face like this, if this isn't murder, then just what on earth could it be?" He then let go of her face. "Aria was thankfully sacrificed by someone who realllllllly wanted to leave the island."

"L-Lies..." Hajime started then lashed out "It's all lies! Your lying she was murdered!" Hajime then realized... that he just accepted the fact that Aria was murdered.

Peko and Chiaki then entered because they heard the commotion and was wondering what was going on.

"W-What is this....Is that.....Aria...." Peko asked her face starting to lose composure.

"Why...why did this happen..... Why Aria?" Chiaki said with a shaky voice.

"I see, it appears that Fuyuhiko is the only one not here, soooooo in the spirit of letting everyone know I'll do this the usual way so he's aware." Monokuma then clapped his paws and that's when...

*Ding Dong, Dong Ding*

Monokuma then appeared on the monitor to make an announcement.

"A body has been discovered! Now then after a certain amount of time has passed, the Class Trial will begin!"

Monokuma then began talking again.

"I've told you this before right? If one of you gets murdered the rest of you will attend a class trial to find the killer responsible for the victim's death."

"Even so I'm a little disappointed Aria died first, this Killing School Trip would be much more interesting had she lived longer. Oh well, she's dead, that's the indifference of death for ya!"