Trial 1-3A: Encroaching Despair

Trial of Leadership

Nagito: Such Hope gets me excited!

Aria: Please Don't pop a Hope Boner.

Peko: Nagito, what are you plotting? For someone who insists he's not the killer, you're quite nosy.

Nagito: You sound so scary, if you're that angry, why don't you take a deep breath?

Fuyuhiko: You sure like to piss us off! How about I shut your fucking mouth for you?!

Monokuma: Heeey! It's okay if you guys fight, but I won't allow a burly brawl that might offend people. More importantly can you hurry up and decide who's the blackened already? Time runs out when I get bored.

Nagito: Fine, I get it, your telling me to pass the torch right?

Sonia: P-Pass the torch?

Nagito: Were going to ask the real killer, not an imposter like me, to show themselves.

Nekomaru: Hmph! You're obviously the killer right?

Nagito: If you think I am, I really don't mind. Whatever conclusion you Ultimates arrive at, I will accept it, no matter what it is.

Aria: Hajime and I might know who it is. If the portable stove came from the kitchen then... he's the only possible answer.

Kazuichi: He?

Aria: Teruteru, could it be you?

Teruteru:.... Huh? What? What are you talking about!?

Mahiru: Teruteru's the killer? Is that true?

Teruteru: What are you talking about there's no way!?

Hajime: Of course, that's merely our assumption, if you have an objection, please speak freely.

Teruteru: O-Objection or not, why am I being treated like the killer?

Aria: Because as I said, the portable stove used in the murder, was in the kitchen.

Teruteru: That's it!? That's the only reason you're treating me like the killer?! Your Cruel! Cruel! Too Cruel!

Nagito: Ah Teruteru, that attitude is so not like you. For the Ultimate Cook to get so upset-

Teruteru: Call me "Chef".

Nagito: If you fall to aspersions like this, who will be there to support the future of the culinary arts?

Teruteru: The future of the culinary arts?

Nagito... what are you plotting now?

Nagito: That's right, for the future of the culinary arts you must face this and fight it fair and square.

Teruteru: Your right... yeah... that's totally right.

Akane: So what's an "aspersion" anyway? Is it yummy?

Hiyoko: Did you know asbestos is yummy too? You should try some.

Hajime: Nagito, why are you interfering?