Chapter 3-4: Cold, Heartless Fury

Silhouette POV

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

I had no idea what was going on... my sister suddenly lashed out violently by throwing a chair at me... this isn't like her usually.

"Sis? What's wrong? Is something angering you?" I asked her.

"No shit! You made me sooooo furious!" Aria screamed.

I should tell the others about this...

I get changed and I drag my sister to the restaurant.

Hotel Grounds

"What the hell? It's raining?" It hasn't rained at all since I got here, but that wasn't the strange part, the sky was a deep blood red and lightning strikes were frequent, though none of them seem close enough to the Island.

"This is definitely strange..." I head up into the restaurant but whilst going up the stairs I hear some crying. Who was crying, and why?

Mirai Restaurant

I get to the top and I see Akane crying, is she afraid of thunder?

"Something weird is definitely going on." Hajime says. "Akane has been acting like this this morning, though she could be in shock about what happened to Nekomaru yesterday, though she was acting braver yesterday." Peko noted.

"Waaaaaaah! I-I'm scared... we're all gonna die!" Akane cried.

"How unfortunate.. Nekomaru's sacrifice brought Akane despair, but at the same time, she can use his sacrifice as a stepping stone to move forward like-" Nagito was then met with Peko bamboo sword to his throat.

"Do not go where I think you're going." Peko warned.

All of a sudden, a chair came flying at Peko, though she noticed and dodged before it could hit her.

"Shut the hell up! These sweet little comments, I'm so FURIOUS!!!!!" Aria screamed.

"Aria? What happened to you?" Hajime asked.

"Sorry about her. She's been acting like that since we've woke up." I apologise on my sister's behalf.

"There's also the mention of that strange storm that suddenly appeared this morning too." Peko says.

"Now that you mention it, didn't we have a similar storm when Monokuma first showed up? Heavy Rainfall, Red clouds, occasional lightning strikes. What could be going on?" Nagito wondered.

We heard footsteps of another person entering. It was Gundham.

"Good Morning everyone, it's has not been a good day for weather, but I hope you're all okay." Gundham greets.

"Morning Dark Lord! How's the Dark Devas? Are they alright?" I ask him.

Gundham looked at me funny before saying "They're just hamsters Silhouette, and please do not call me Dark Lord, it is not only cringey but inaccurate aswell, I was never a Dark Lord, always a human being."

"Now you're acting weird too! The Dark Lord I know would never say that!" I panicked.

"Gundham must have outgrown his weird villain persona." Nagito guessed "That must be why he said that."

"You've got it wrong!" We heard Mikan shriek from the stairs as she clumsily climbed the stairs quickly.

"G-Gundham.. he has an incredibly high f-fever... that's probably the cause!" Mikan cried out.