Investigation 2-1: Snowgrave

Beach House

The mood was dreadful, there was a perfectly good reason for that.

Kazuichi, Hajime and all the girls attending the beach party, walked in on Fuyuhiko's corpse in the beach house... someone... please tell me! Why is this happening again?!

Kazuichi spoke up shortly afterwards "H-Hey... everyone... before this, we were having a great time right? We were excited about going to the beach...we... were having a lot of fun, but why...Why did something like this happen!?"

Ibuki was foaming at the mouth, and everyone was horrified by the sight... but... one of us took this revelation the hardest.

"Young...Master?" It was of all people, Peko, her stoic nature completely shattered at the sight of the Yakuza's corpse.

"Please! Young Master! Wake Up!...Wake Up...wake....up......" Peko fell to her knees and gave a lifeless stare as she finally accepted that Fuyuhiko, was truly gone...

"Wh-What do we do now?" Mikan asks as she walks closer to inspect the body, Chiaki noticed something important.

"Ah! Mikan. Careful you don't step on those beneath you." Chiaki warned.

"Beneath?" Silhouette asked.

"You know.. the footprints infront of that door, There's footprints that lead outside of the Beach House right? That's probably an important clue, so don't step on them." Chiaki clarified.

"Indeed, anything can be important in the next trial." I tell them.

"If you mean...evidence..." Sonia trailed off.

"Correct. It means a Class Trial will happen soon, since a body was found." I confirm.

"A Class Trial huh? It'll be my first one." Silhouette replied.

"Trust me, it's a lot less fun than you think." I tell my twin sister.

"If another Class Trial will happen... Aria are you saying..." Akane started but was interrupted by Monokuma.

"That's right! One of you killed him." Monokuma chuckles.

"Killed!? Th-That's impossible!" Mikan shrieks.

"I-It's not like.. an accident or something right?" Kazuichi asks.

"If it was an accident, that still means someone was responsible for the accident happening right? That also counts as a legitimate murder. Though such deaths fall into grey areas, on this Island I'll make it clear to you that dying by sickness is the only cause of death that doesn't count as murder, Well it's impossible to get sick and die on this Island. Not when Usami takes such good care of people." Monokuma explains.

And as if on cue, Usami shows up..

"Oh speaking of which.." Monokuma trailed off.

Usami remained silent as she looked at the body with a sad expression.

"There it is! The silent treatment attack! This like the number one thing that hurts me! Well fine! I'm not gonna lose to your bashing! I've decided to become a tough kid!" Monokuma glooms.

"Th-This is the worst... another...horrible death... another victim... all because of Monokuma." Usami cries.

"Jeez! It's not my fault" Monokuma laughs "But whose fault is it? To find out, we hold the Class Trial! So let's begin already! No whining, no waiting! I'll pass out, the Monokuma File 2, This should start to feel very familiar. Now then do your very best, I'll see you at the Class Trial." And with that, Monokuma vanished.

"Class Trial.... Investigation.... this is all too horrible..." Usami tears up.

"Then you should've stopped the murder before it occurred! Don't you have that kind of power?" Kazuichi snapped.

"That... I did have that power before Monokuma appeared." Usami says.

"Even if she tried to stop it, Judging from Monokuma and Usami's relationship, she would get stopped herself." Chiaki says.

"Yes... Monokuma took everything from me, including my Magic Stick... and the surveillance cameras... the only thing I can rely on are these ears... but they only can hear about 3 times that of a normal person." Usami explained.

"So you've got no clue either?" I asked.

"I'm the worst... a powerless rabbit like me is just the worst." And thus Usami vanished from the crime scene.

"Hey! Now's not the time to focus on that... more importantly... what should we do?" Akane asked.

"Peko...? Are you.... are you going to be alright?" Ibuki asked.

Peko didn't respond, she didn't move, she was in shock..

"I don't think we're getting a response from Ruby Eyes for a while Metalhead." Silhouette replied dryly.

"D-Do we have to... do that cruel thing again?" Mikan cries.

"To kill Fuyuhiko... who could do this?" I asked.

"I can't do this anymore... Investigation... the Class Trial... seriously I'm done." Kazuichi stammered.

"We don't have a choice though... you heard the bear, we need to find out who did this, or all of us will die." Silhouette replied grimly.

"Silhouette is right. We all feel the same way Kazuichi, but we can't do anything about it, we need to do this. And... there's no way we can ignore the reason Fuyuhiko was killed." Hajime explains.

"Yeah... the only thing we can do, is investigate, cuz... we should never forgive this... Killing should never be forgiven." Chiaki says with a serious expression.

"Fine then!" Silhouette shouted "We need to solve this mystery, and I think... a fitting name for this mystery is...

TRAVESTY! BEACH PARTY GONE WRONG!

"That's what I'd call it anyway.." Silhouette said.

We all sweatdropped at the dramatic title Silhouette came up with for the murder.

"Let's do this!" Akane roars with preparation.

"Fuyuhiko may have not have been the nicest... but I think even he would want us to find out the truth behind his death.." Sonia says somberly.

"I understand, if everyone is doing it, I will do it too, but... please give me a little time, a little time to calm myself down, Also... I'll go tell the others about this." Mikan says.

"Okay then, you go do that, we'll get a head start on the Investigation." I say.

"Well then Aria, everyone, see you soon." And thus Mikan walked out.

"Okay then everyone, let's begin!" I announced.

"Sis! Let's team up!" Silhouette demanded.

And with this, the Investigation of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu was underway!