Chapter 2-5: Tools Of Destruction

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

Dawn of the Seventh Day - 16 Days Left

It was a new day, I woke up feeling refreshed, Silhouette must have woken up earlier, because she's not here. Knowing where everyone is I headed for the restaurant.

Mirai Restaurant

I went into the restaurant to see almost everyone there.

"Good morning, everyone." I say.

"Ah Good Morning Aria." Sonia greeted.

I then notice Silhouette eating something... peculiar

"Sis.. what is that you're eating?" I ask perplexed by the bizarre dish in front of her.

"Apparently she asked Monokuma for something called a "Blaze Heatnix Combo" and Monokuma brought to her within seconds." Hajime answered for me.

"Six chromium donuts, a medium corrosive purple fanta, and a spicy jerkass chicken, she also asked Monokuma to make it "fresh as hell."" Peko recaps.

"That sounds... weird..." I then move to Silhouette and asked her "Sis.. can I have a bite?"

"Sure, careful, it's hot!" Silhouette warns

"It can't be that hot surely?" I then bite down on it..... INSTANT REGRET!

I felt my mouth erupt in a wildfire I never felt before.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! IT BURNS! IT BURNS! MAKE IT STOP!"

I was running around the restaurant like a madman desperate to soothe my mouth from the intense inferno it was in.

"S-Someone go get water!" Mikan declares.

Hajime then ran into the kitchen to fill a glass full of cold water and handed it to me.

"W-WATER! WATER!" I then down the water and I was feeling much better.

"A-Are you ok-okay Aria?" Mikan asks me concerned about my fiery rush of pain.

"I'm okay now... thank you Mikan..." I say, Mikan grows happy after hearing those words.

"Where's my thanks? I brought you the water!" Hajime protested.

"After that travesty I think I'm done eating for now." I say.

"Huh? Is that seriously all you're eatin'?" Akane asks.

"You just eat too much Akane." Hiyoko points out.

"You're one to talk, All you eat is candy." Akane fires back.

"Just because it's candy doesn't mean you should make fun of it. These gummies have four different fruit flavours, so I'm sure they're full of nutrients." Hiyoko countered

"You should just eat real fruit." Akane counters

"...Is Mahiru missing?" Gundham interrupts to break the fight.

I look around and sure enough, Mahiru was missing from the restaurant.

"That's strange, she's always amongst the first to arrive in the restaurant." I say, before a dark reminder entered my mind.

Is she.... dead? Because.... that's what happened to....

Quickly I shake my head to remove the thought out of my mind.

"I wonder if she's not feeling well?" Sonia asks.

"If she doesn't feel well, that's fine... but there's a small chance she's..." Kazuichi trails off.