Chapter 3-1: Jungle Hijinxs

Chapter 3

Trapped by the Jungle's Mist

Daily Life

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

Dawn of the Eighth Day - 15 Days Left

My Morning Alarm rang. And with that came a new day..

Silhouette is still asleep so I've got plenty of time.

Mirai Restaurant

I step into the restaurant only to be greeted by Peko..

"Oh... Good Morning Aria." She greets.

"Morning Peko... why are you up this early?" I questioned. I then noticed something that wasn't there before..

It was like a display of pictures of Fuyuhiko.. the board the photos were on made the display look lighthearted..

"Did you build this Peko?" I questioned her.

She only replied with a nod. Maybe... this was her way of saying goodbye and paying her respects to Fuyuhiko.. Last Night before we went back to our cottages, she told us her relationship with Fuyuhiko and the Kuzuryu Clan.

At this point Hajime, Ibuki and Mikan entered the restaurant.

"Good Nom-Nom Nomning!" Ibuki cheers.

"Huh? What's this? Where did this display come from?" Hajime asks.

"It l-looks really well d-done. Fuyuhiko would be pl-pleased if he saw this." Mikan notes.

At this point, everyone except Gundham and Nagito entered.

"Ah! What's this feeling I feel by looking at this?" Sonia asks.

"There's a soothin' feelin'.. as if I'm being protected by a guardian angel..." Akane feels.

"Is this... Fuyu watching over us?" Silhouette asked.

"This feeling is soft... SOFT ENOUGH TO MAKE A MAN WEEP!" Nekomaru bellowed.

"This is really well made. Whoever made this was thoughtful about Fuyuhiko." Chiaki notes.

"If that's the case..." Kazuichi trails off and then everyone realizes who made it.

"Peko, you made this?" Hajime mutters.

Peko then bowed her head down before speaking..

"My Young Master was a great person.. and this memorial is my final goodbye to Young Master... I now realise that I may be a Tool... but I'm still a human being with my own choices.. and I work together with everyone to get off this Island... I love you Young Master, and I'm definitely going to miss you... though... we may have to leave this memorial behind.."

"No it should come with us, even after we get off this Island." Sonia says.

"Yeah. We'll carry Fuyuhiko's memory with us... no not just him, but all the others who died." I tell Peko.

"Everyone... thank you.." Peko said with a genuine smile forming on her face.

And then Gundham and Nagito finally arrived.

"I am here, now then..." Gundham then set his eyes on the display "Such a feeling looms over me.. but this feeling, it's nothing that the Supreme Overlord of Ice can resist!"